Jump to content

morgs

Members
  • Posts

    523
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by morgs

  1. Fixed that for you
  2. Yea, my missus thinks is the same lol It's when I come to a tunnel that makes her laugh the most! BMW wheels? Think you've got me confused with someone else?
  3. I've been getting the UpRev twitch. Would need a plenum spacer to finish things off. Would there be any deals on the parts if they were bought and fitted at the same time, if that is even possible with the time needed? I wouldn't be able to do the first couple of weekends in June.
  4. Guilty as charged! I figured by the HUGE thumbs up that you were probably on here too
  5. You are of only a few that has seen them in the flesh and when the sun shines they look amazing and totally transform the car. You're a bad boy, stop trying to make me spend my money! Dooooooooo ittttttttt
  6. No interest at all guys? These look the dog's danglies in the flesh, the pictures don't do them justice! Excellent quality wheels and a bit different from the norm. Might have been an inspiration for the wheels I chose to put on my Z
  7. Popped into the other cars section to find this and found it at the very bottom of the first page :o Cmon Keyser, it's not like you've been busy or anything! Looking forward to seeing more of it go back together
  8. Try being parked next to Mark's bright orange beast! I was crying until I got to the end of this thread and Buster & CeeJay redeemed me! I was parked next to him last year! And me Yes and you. I was so happy about my car and how clean she was. Then I parked up and my heart sank. Ok, let's just sneak this pic in from last year, nobody will notice What is going on in the far right of that picture lol? Zombie invasion?
  9. Try being parked next to Mark's bright orange beast! I was crying until I got to the end of this thread and Buster & CeeJay redeemed me! I was parked next to him last year! I think he should be banned from parking next to anyone but "The Bitch" I like the fact that even in the shot of mine by CeeJay, there is still a bright orange spash across the front of my car Still, at least the 5 hours spent detailing on Friday paid off
  10. Try being parked next to Mark's bright orange beast! I was crying until I got to the end of this thread and Buster & CeeJay redeemed me!
  11. Ian kindly brought mine along to Japfest and despite my girl being a bit of a tight fit for it (wahey!), it's now sitting proud. Looks excellent and the level of finish is superb. You would honestly think this is being produced "professionally," but I'd say it was better than that. From the messages Ian has sent back and forth with myself, it is obvious he cares a lot about the product and even more about his customer being happy with it. I can't recommend him and the product enough.
  12. Had a great day and good to meet some more friendly Zers! I wonder what you two are discussing lol! Have you got a higher resolution shot of that one Buster? No apologies needed If I PM you my address, would it be okay to get a high res as well please?
  13. Knew I should have gone to Bath this week
  14. I'm happy to wait until Japfest When would you want payment for it?
  15. Those indicators you linked to will NOT fit, you need the wedge fitment bulbs. They only seem to be available on eBay at the moment :/ Have a look at this thread for a bit more info: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68869-little-confused/#entry1026173
  16. That car no longer exists He had done what he wanted to it so sold it (ended up breaking most of it) and bought a GTR Love the Supra, so much more juicy than the Zed though, on show days Mike does at least 1/4 more fuel than me, although he does have a slightly heavier foot lol Yea, kudos to the guy for spending out like he does! Here's the R35 build thread: http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=47&t=1253689&mid=139955&nmt=Going+for+1000BHP%2E%2E%2E%2Eagain%21
  17. In an office(?) car park just by the Aztec Hotel. Just saw her bum sticking out as I was leaving.
  18. I'm in Cardiff Saturday/Sunday for the game. If I see a smurf I'll run
  19. +1 Aye, thanks Steve & Martin. My first Japfest and looking like an amazing turn out, awesome!
  20. Hmm, I got them from Euro Car Parts, but they aren't showing them any more Might be worth trying to contact them.
  21. Just about to PM you, but saw this come up. Check this link fella, will see if I can find the actual link I bought mine from. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61926-definitive-bulb-replacementfitment-list-help-pls/page__hl__+indicator%20+bulbs#entry919789
  22. Best I've seen, don't usually like these conversions as the LEDS look too 'blocky' to me. Impressive work behind the scenes as well.
  23. Understatement of the day
  24. Hah! I wondered what the package was as couldn't think I had ordered anything. Glad to see just the freebies as I liked the look of the box Look good even if not freebies (I have the same as ph7, which I guess we all will?).
×
×
  • Create New...