Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. ^^ TBears - I can vouch for this - he is absolutely crackers - that's why we love him
  2. that girl knows how to shop I just love her face when I tell her what zed mods have REALLY cost sorry for the hijack Sarah -typical Scots members talking all over other people's threads now back on track
  3. lmao dont lie vik we all no you love your handbags and shoes well...I suppose I do - but I couldn't ever justify spending £300 + on a pair of shoes or a bag - but I could totally justify it on the car go figure
  4. yup - you have PM
  5. Sarah - that's a sprinkle doing some proper state side shopping - none of your hand bag pish
  6. +1 - personally wouldn't go near a performance demonstrator for this reason... don't get me wrong - my Astra was an ex demo when I got it at 6 months old and was a cracking deal though that's a wee 1.6 chuggaboom
  7. Vik54

    My first 350z

    Thanks for the info, under £6k at dealers should mean under £5k private! Black or red for me I reckon! Still won't find a GT spec with under 80k on the clock for under 6k Of course there are zeds out there in that price range Cheapest GT spec that I'm aware of anywhere near your mileage requirement http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3757642.htm Next cheapest http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-3-5-V6-GT-Pack-/270953985635?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f161db663
  8. Vik54

    My first 350z

    I think he means Tax and Test, not Twin Turbo But as you say Vik....£4-6k aint gonna get you what you want. You might get a Cat-D at that spec for maybe around £6500. Ahhhh even so not realistic
  9. Congrats Jim - good to see you've found one
  10. Vik54

    My first 350z

    to the forum - afraid though you're possibly not being realsitic with your budget in relation to what you're looking for. You'll find a basic spec import with under 80k on the clock in that price range but not GT spec and certainly not TT
  11. to the forum - happy zedding!!
  12. Thanks for the kind thoughts guys I must get her up on PH as well and stop being so half arsed can you tell I'm really not wanting to let her go?
  13. back
  14. Derek's old one maybe? Can't remember what his surname was - have a look on your V5. Alex will know who's it was - but he won't divulge - customer confidentiality and all that
  15. How exciting - first home together (its all downhill now ) - only kidding - congrats it looks lovely
  16. That is so Chris the sound is still on - if you were still thinking the mic is off.
  17. Vik54

    370z badge question

    Take both off - smooth both ends and then put the Tommy K on the back - leave the front smoothed
  18. Don't listen to him TB - he just gets his shotgun or baseball bat out Peanut butter and humane trap will work Personally I just shut the cat in the room until I ear the squeak
  19. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=45305&start=45
  20. TBears - you'll soon find that it is just banter - totally innappropriate at times but all the same just banter. I don't even bother with other car forums now as this place is the most welcoming and respectful one out there. You can always spot the younger members who clumsily try a bit of sexism about 'drivers' cars I can honestly say I have never encountered any sexist abuse (they wouldn't dare ) just in the begining the inherent assumption that I'm male - I still get called 'mate' all the time by noobs which is hilarious. They soon shut up once they've seen me drive Just remember they are easily soothed by the mention of Bhp or boobies - just a crowd of wee boys really Go read this - it'll give you an idea of how well trained they actually are http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=26650 and I LOVE the fact I just posted a link to the Success of Marriage thread on a thread about the Masons
×
×
  • Create New...