Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. He arrived on Wednesday - he's had a bath and his tshirt washed - and he has begun to enjoy his holiday by the sea. I haven't managed to get anything planned for him this weekend as I am flying down south in the morning to pick up the new 'ride' - and then driving back up Sunday - but I do have something planned for next weekend
  2. fab 16th pressie lucky gal
  3. SOLD
  4. +1 and to the forum
  5. congrats on your new arrival
  6. and obviously there is the 'safety' aspect
  7. next time sweetie next time - I am being sensible! I could easily get a 320d, an Alfa GT or 159 for the money I am looking at spending now - but it would be a lot older, higher mileage, basic spec and higher tax and insurance
  8. Shiney Azure!!
  9. Yup - but soooo boring and middle class loadsa kit and comfort though and will easily return 45mpg in town and 60+ on longer journeys
  10. Ian!! put a bl**dy hat on!! SMD should have a nice lime green mankini you can borrow :wink:
  11. ahh b*gger!
  12. Not odd at all ! Part worn Ferrodos change hands on here all the time. Do you even know what you're looking at? If they were budget and well worn then yes I would agree with you - but these are premium pads that were removed at my insistence when I upgraded the rotors - they would have gone back on my zed with no qualms about fitting or performance next time I needed pads
  13. These have loads of meat left on them - basically like new. I've tried to show this but am happy to supply extra photos of individual pads if required. Fronts £65 plus postage of buyers choice Rears £55 plus postage of buyers choice Both for £110 plus postage of buyers choice Fronts ... Rears ...
  14. Saffy's original tail lights - if you're about to go back to standard for sale and didn't keep your original ones here's what you're looking for...thankfully my buyer was sensible enough to realize the true value of LEDs so I have these non-leds for sale now £50 the pair plus postage of buyers choice
  15. I am like stinky second hand car interior - you won't get shot of me that easily
  16. Saab 9-3 1.9TDi (150 not 120) it is then now just have to find THE one... but have increased the budget so this shouldn't be difficult can't stretch to Aero but can achieve the Vector Sport with a few extra bells and whistles - I love car shopping better than handbags
  17. Yup - agree with Dan - the insurance will go on the code and its not like its a dangerous driving code or even speeding
  18. to the forum - happy zed hunting! Although you will have a job getting a decent 06-07 GT for 8-9k - you may get a higher mileage silver one for that
  19. Ditto! I've done the hard part selling the zed now I just have to shift the house
  20. I used to love Muse - infact was the first CD I ever played in the zed but sadly they are going further and further down in my estimation
  21. Take the time to watch the slideshow and listen to the commentary - totally inspirational http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18910560
  22. Thankyou Daood - but I've got zero intention of a BMW now - straight away the insurance group is back up at at least 15+. I know how good the grunt is in the 3L diesels though - my Dad's currently in a 535d and I've driven a few over the years I drove another SAAB 9-3 diesel today - identical to yesterdays but much better response and handling which confirms yesterday's was a bit of a turkey... but todays was minging inside - I mean stinking
  23. Hated the driving position in the GT - I tired it three years ago just before I got the zed
  24. he didn't try to kill his pit crew today then?!
×
×
  • Create New...