Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Am wondering if given the numerous motorsport based threads we might reconsider this again?
  2. Wow - you do not have much luck with the vehicles do you?
  3. Hey Callum more more!
  4. Good point... is it down to size or number of pics?
  5. :lol: excellent! Much mirth here
  6. Nowt wrong with TT looks but it is not a zed
  7. Congrats on your new arrival - enjoy
  8. that means there's probably ten then
  9. Vik54

    Stillen Splitter

    Bad boy!! You have only got another six months to the w-e-d-d-di-n-g
  10. Och Graham - if I did I'd never go back
  11. on you go Paul!
  12. Happy Birthday - have a good one!
  13. Thanks folks - I have the Bolly on ice for tomorrow as tonight is a school night so must behave but be assured I will celebrate properly tomorrow
  14. hey Mrs Buster - nice to see another sprinkle joining!! Vicky
  15. Wow - this is all news to me...( but then I've only just started paying attention to the 370 posts on the board) I'm saddened to see that this issue is raising its head with the 370s - I mean there is 'agricultural' and then there is simply not fit for purpose! At least we now have evidence that it can be addressed under warranty but if its just replacement with like for like who is to say this will not simply happen again and again?
  16. no no no!! Looks like a frickin TT / Ka
  17. to the forum - nice pic!
  18. Neil - nice pick - where you been?
  19. +1
  20. Graham's a greenie
  21. nice one guys - must've been a lot of hard work suggest though that if you're going to have video on home page it doesn't play automatically - nothing more annoying than noise as soon as you log onto a site perhaps just a linky
  22. Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
  23. I love the stuff..... I got hooked when I was in Barbados...and have never really looked back Its a subtle spice but I drink mine neat Is on special at Tesco http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255947376 I like the description of this... http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products/nlpdetail.php?prodid=6088
×
×
  • Create New...