Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    Deposit paid!

    Each to their own guys c'mon!!!! Stuarty enjoy the new wheels
  2. Very good idea +1
  3. Don't talk sh*te Irfan Like Tarmac haven't always been vik54 I chose a very silly name as a noob
  4. Didn't you contact any of the traders on here? Im only after 1 disc ideally, or a cheap pair as I already have 1 lol No such thing as 'cheap' once you have Brembos and you need a fresh matching pair unless you want to have problems further down the line - I'm sure any trader on here will have told you that already though
  5. Didn't you contact any of the traders on here?
  6. Pete sad news - sounds like he had a good run though and you know you did the right thing rather than letting it drag out x
  7. Love this!!
  8. well I liked it - it was unusual - very herby - the body lotion was nicer than the spray
  9. I always swore by this http://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/alfresco-natural-insect-repellent-moisturiser.html?gclid=CIe2gcrZ0LgCFcfJtAodOVoANQ or you can always resort to good old 4711 cologne
  10. why would anyone in their right mind sign off on open deck carriage instead of a container at their own risk? !
  11. New fur baby addition to the family Check out her 'tache Sadly her previous owner had to give her up - the plus side is we know her background and health status the minus side is her name is 'Buttons' I called her Minnie for the first three weeks but gave in when I saw her reaction when I called her Buttons. She is the sookiest cat I have ever met! Fergus is tolerating her after very slow introductions but we think it'll be while before they are cuddling up together.
  12. Brewers Yeast tablets for prevention - supposedly they don't like Thiamin rich blood. Or of course you can just rub yourself with raw onion
  13. That looks like a fab trip - thanks for sharing the pics
  14. I bet Tiger is sitting there licking her lips!
  15. we were behind you coming off the bridge at about 5pm
  16. to the forum
  17. . I thought perhaps it was a squirrel catcher
  18. missing the zed's heated seats this morning!

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      Mine buns were lovely and toasty at 4am this morning on the way home from work...

  19. Snow?!! In October?!! FFS!

  20. I feel the need... the need for ...

×
×
  • Create New...