Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. He does seem to be mellowing... I don't like it at all I think we should send a medic round to his house immediately!
  2. Oh bad luck!! She does look good though
  3. happy zed hunting!
  4. - do yourself and your wallet a favour and get the parts and work done by a trader on here and steer clear of Nissan
  5. I am not a kiddie fan - but that is cute
  6. GLWTS fantastic example!
  7. I blame the parents. Think of it this way, you can't polish a turd or...sometimes its like putting lipstick on a pig. I can only mould what the parents give me. You can plant the seeds (at least that's what I keep telling myself!)
  8. My neighbours thought I was very special when in the Autumn I would stand in the morning admiring the dew drops that had settled on Saffy
  9. leave it be - it won't eat much
  10. Ah - is a 'False Widow' http://www.uksafari.com/falsewidows.htm
  11. wow that's a cracker - WTF is it?
  12. Most of us would prefer an Independent service history to Nissan
  13. It is a good example - was on PH last month - now though about £1k overpriced - at that price it would need to have FSH good (matching) tyres and brakes - although now of course you get the benefit of a 'service' etc from Tradelink - they are traders on here
  14. congrats on your new arrival
  15. - most folk with imports simply remove the sat nav and put their own system in
  16. Martinmac will have it
  17. What has car width got to do with 'being a girl' Katy !!?? You'll get used to the male car envy - the ones with wee c*cks can't handle seeing a woman behind the wheel of a decent car - should've seen the looks I used to get being the only female in the pitlane at track days.
  18. nothing worse than 'spotting' someone at a garage - I remember when another member 'spotted' Saffy at Alex's when she was having her Milltek fitted - I'd only told Nixy and Husky - nobody else knew - he got short thrift from me I tell you !
  19. Oooh Dave that's rough!! I was once a 'rabid' atheist - now I just let folk get on with it - live and let live eh - let folk find peace and solace where they can?! The only time I will get into any serious discussion is with folk who use whatever religious text they believe in to belittle sex, gender capabilities or sexual orientation - then you get to see the fireworks !!
  20. Vik54

    Deposit paid!

    Enjoy it Stuart
  21. it was a biker like this that used Saffy's arse as a brake on the way to the first LakeZ - only just settled the case two years later F-E-C-K-E-R!!
  22. Vik54

    American Muscle

    It really is about time you just got something mahoosive and American you've been masturbating over them since I've known you
  23. Vik54

    Deposit paid!

    +1 on this - don't let him go hunting for finance on your behalf it may affect your credit score
×
×
  • Create New...