Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I wasn't going to point that out - thought you were being 'funny' Am afraid must now retire from Knockhill pax/groupie-dom..........am running away to the ring
  2. Vik54

    My Z

    Nice one
  3. Go Liz go girl !
  4. That's why I wasn't around last night I'm sorry I missed it...............I was literally pinned down to prevent me from joining in Coops, nice pics (and abs ) Now as an apology to us Sprinkles for doing the lairy squadie act - perhaps you can do us each a free engine cover
  5. Think you need to head over to match.com hon.................that's harsh
  6. COOPS R U UNDER THE INFLUENCE? GET A GRIP MATE......................and step away from the computer when you're pi**ed
  7. I was just about to post 'Dave' But depends on what time of the month it is
  8. LMAO What a tit I think '*****' is called for here
  9. That is funny for a bloke joke!
  10. Judging by 'Lins' sig guys..............someone is pulling your chains
  11. But they've put it up against True Blood on Ch4
  12. Oh believe EVERYTHING Don't say you haven't been warned - check out the thread below http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=26650&hilit=success+of+marriage and certainly do not listen to anything Sarnie says You two may want to talk exhausts Vik. Aye..........but am by no means an expert.......l tend to rely on the 'oracle' in Perth But there will be a 2nd hand OEM exhaust coming on the market this weekend if Alex hasn't already sold it
  13. Oh believe EVERYTHING Don't say you haven't been warned - check out the thread below http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=26650&hilit=success+of+marriage and certainly do not listen to anything Sarnie says
  14. Really is a B-E-A-S-T
  15. and yes Stan..............they will be extra special stealers.........specally trained in how to bend you over 'in style'
  16. Is still working fine for me http://www.infiniti.co.uk/homepage.html and they have a map indicating when each dealership will open http://www.infiniti.co.uk/shopping_tools/dealerlocator.html
  17. Weird............site works fine for me and I've been getting marketing emails from them pretty regularly - last one was 8 days ago.............................they're 'grooming' me
  18. Vik54

    EXHAUSTS!

    Why can't he separate them?
  19. Nice one........welcome to the forum Lin
  20. Vik54

    Got one

    Congrats on your purchase - and now a proper welcome to the face ache club
  21. Tarmac! that's cruel Haaaaaaaaaaay you guys!!! (sorry Goonies is one of my favourite films)
  22. We could do another run up Glenshee in January with them!
  23. i totally forgot!! im still feeling dirty about it ?????
×
×
  • Create New...