Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    S2K stubby Aerial

    There's usually some on ebay - I think I got mine for £7 in the end
  2. Only joking...glad you're having fun
  3. I would hope it was a team decision... I think if the reason was the content then it should have been made clear a lot earlier - I even ran some of the more 'close to the bone' jokes past mods before I posted. There was no pornographic content or graphic images. If a young person read the posts and understood them then no harm done in IMHO. I can assure you in terms of child protection and internet safety there were no issues ...if that was what the team is worried about check out CEOPs guidance - www.ceop.gov.uk To let it run for three months and then decide to pull it seems a bit off to me...I just wanted to highlight the fact that there was zero discussion or reason given - appreciate your responses
  4. I'm just wondering where our success of marriage thread has gone? I've noticed a few references to it by mods recently and I understand some people thought it a bit OTT / waste of time - but it kept all the daft sexist jokes in one place. It was a laugh and was self moderated by those taking part..........the couple of times anyone stepped over the line they were held accountable by the other participants. I think Stew had to remove one phallic image. Its not as if it has even just been locked - it is gone - with no discussion or reason given. As usual its me thats complaining but no-one else ever seems to bother incase they get flamed - I am not impressed.
  5. Vik54

    PLETHORE

    Think this is quite old news - but can't see it anywhere on this forum................. New Canadian supercar - the HTT 'Plethore' - 750hp (american) ........0-60 sub 3 secs/ 4 secs (depends on which report you read) - check out the brakes though!! .........and a return to mclaren - you sit in the middle.........is three seater 7ft wide http://www.httsupercar.com/en/index.html They're open for orders
  6. If you like them that's all that counts - but hang around and wait for the right size.
  7. +1 - welcome to the madhouse! It did actually have wheels on it when you bought it ..........didn't it?
  8. Enjoy your roadtrip mark - we want loads of photos
  9. Balls - Alex beat me to it Oh well great minds and all that! Mods - pur-leeeese delete - I only have the option to delete the second post not the thread
  10. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8388128.stm
  11. I've just posted up on Pistonheads - maybe not wise - but you'll see what I've put - its not confrontational - more a 'thankyou' For the rest of you that weren't there - you nearly managed to get shot of me on my first track day
  12. Here's a handful of pics from yesterday....................haven't really got any decent ones - must've been a record - three zeds on the same day at Knockers Its made me realise I need to take some exercise My neck & shoulders are bloody agony Thanks again to my 'mentor'
  13. Aw - poor Punto! Do you do enough miles to justify a diesel though Dave?
  14. +1 Nice heads up Mr Thoms
  15. Oh Martin poor you! Don't worry we know you're not that type
  16. Welcome to the forum - NJOY
  17. Nice! Welcome to the forum I really like your wheels - what are they?
  18. Welcome to the forum Claudio - good luck with the bodykit
  19. The 'Dub' scene used to be fantastic (am sure it still is by the looks of things) - used to go to the Bug Jams at Santa Pod - amazin' show cars, tunes and people
  20. wonder who the blue coupe & roadster were?
  21. love it hahaha That's excellent Stew
  22. Blimey - 2 days 2 hrs start to finish - full stop end of story
  23. Vik54

    New numberplate

    Nice .........just proves don't have to have manufacturers details on the bottom - am away back to the place that made mine and insisted this was the case
  24. LOL "Brian & Dave" Stew wields the 'mod' power again
×
×
  • Create New...