Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. OMG that's awful ....poor sod
  2. I 'discovered' the tape deck in the zed this week...yeah I know its always been there but it gave me an excuse to dig out some tapes So I've had a wee eighties revival to myself Today it was.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ_X43zcXcU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQoYeMAS5qo cracking vids
  3. You've got a nice one there then! Welcome to the forum
  4. Vik54

    Flywheel

    neil - how old is the car - how many miles and where did it come from?
  5. keep em coming...I just got my first Android phone and haven't got a scooby - its laughable how long it takes me to type although loving Shazam BTW - why can't I see my PMs even when I've logged into the forum on my phone?
  6. Look well done for a failside (no offence intended its just a Marmite thing! ) - but £20k WTF
  7. Obviously the Corsa may be lighter and have something a wee bit extra under the bunnet - but he obviously forgot to upgrade his brakes as well
  8. Vik54

    Forum brake test.

    LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the state of that last set of calipers
  9. Take maz's advice - don't whore the transitions - and for gods sake make sure the sound is off on the transitions...I once went in to give presentation on sexual health & condom distribution to Exec management team and had car 'whooshing' noises on the transitions....I didn't realise sound was on there because didn't have the sound on on the laptop I'd used to create the PP let me tell you - you only make a mistake like that once ...cue jokes about climaxes and roaring engines
  10. He didn't tell me until we got back to the pits it had been his first time
  11. Oh isn't it cute!
  12. Tesco's super has always been 99
  13. Tesco's always been 99 - they've just now branded it as Momentum
  14. Well where there should've been rubber there was water But the sun came out, so much fun and a dry line by the end of the night Athol got piccies?....
  15. What I want to know is where are all the folks that were asking for track meets?
  16. Welcome back enjoy your ROADSTER
  17. C'mon then folks - anyone else coming down?
  18. Welcome to the face ache club John
  19. Vik54

    Problem

    No fickin waaay...where's Liam?
  20. Por que?
  21. Excellent!
  22. Welcome to the forum John Get Mrs Shiney Bits to sign up - there's a few of us female owners around now
×
×
  • Create New...