Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Oh that's a shame wait and see what offer they make you In the meantime ask them to show you exactly where the crease in the boot is and damage to the roof - you may want to consider buying it back as a Cat D
  2. Now I'm gonna have to dig out Leftism for tomorow's drive to work
  3. Changes every week for me at the moment its For the bass He can leave me twitchin' anytime
  4. Hi Louise nice to see another female zedder in Scotland - and you're not that far from me Get your name here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31687 if you haven't already shame you've missed this years' meets but keep an eye open for more in the spring - few of us might be at Knockhill next Sunday too. Stay away from Arnold Shark he's only an hour from you and I'm sure he'd love to see another female zedder
  5. One mint Azure! GLWTS
  6. Dave will you do me a vid please now you've got the HFCs on? I'd like to hear what difference they make
  7. Ah but has she got a name yet?
  8. welcome to the forum Liam
  9. No not at all, you just crack on and I will gladly keep you in wheel bearings. He will too....he's got a MAHOOOSIVE box of them
  10. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37831&hilit=what+are+you+listening+to%3F and... http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=40972&hilit=tape+deck
  11. I think your best bet is to get out an drive a couple more zeds - see if this 'box you experienced was just a bit cold and notchy or was it on the way out. If you were out for twenty minutes or more and it was still 'notchy' then its probably the latter. If it was less than that I really don't think you can make the call and defo get the tyres up to 35! Also decide if you want a track car or something you can enjoy thoroughly on the open road and with a modicum of tweaking also enjoy just as much on track. As far as 'inertia' goes...well obviously the zed is no Elise through the twisties...but IMHO you'll have just as much fun finding it's limits Though am still not clear why you would attempt to make comparisons with an M3, an M5 and an MX-5
  12. I know Lockwood have a good rep and give good service so I suppose if you're desperate for a stamp in your book then But £141 sticks in my throat- its an hours work to an experienced technician (even if they bother to take wheels off to inspect brakes say 1 1/4hrs max) and is basically an oil change. full stop.
  13. BUT
  14. I've just said HB on yer faceplant page - not sure if you deserve two wishes HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  15. hooooohoooooohooooo PMSL I can't take neigh mare
  16. O...M...G Does it come with petrol pump?
  17. Doesn't matter how nice the car has looked as soon as I have heard one with a K1 I think Chav I was trying to be a bit more diplomatic than that Dave
  18. Not another Bromance
  19. A K1 on a lovely Nismo kitted car...och well each to their own I suppose
  20. you got the HFCs on yet Dave?
  21. and you two could still see straight by 2pm? Poor show
  22. It is a nice kit Happen to know where there's a couple of sets of wheels
  23. Welcome to the forum congrats on recovering from your lurking habit
×
×
  • Create New...