+1
I had my first "Nice car" from a total stranger today in a garage - it was only 15 minutes after I got her back from the bodyshop so I was walking around like anyway
Of course she is indicative of every other woman on the planet - same as every man that drives a sports car is trying to make up for lack of length in the trouser snake department
Still not passed the custard test though
Looks a lovely example fella, really pleased for you
now he'll be off down the shop buying a tin of custard powder and we'll have to wait even longer for more pics
How cool is this? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14240681
Synopsis - Lion cub bought from Harrods - lived on the Kings road in groovy 60's London for a wee while and then returned to the wild at one year with help of the Born free Foundation. The lads that owned him as a cub went to visit a year after and the cat recognised them and goes bounding up to them and gave them big hugs and even lets them sit with his new pride
I just organised a Hen in London
did this http://www.londonribvoyages.com/stag_and_hen.php?gclid=CPPG4q2BoaoCFZRX4QodvVHCVQ
was mental
Another option was http://www.eclipseleisure.co.uk/stag-we ... Bike-Tour/
after the Rib we went to http://www.vinopolis.co.uk/specialevents/index.php - haven't been that ...oh since the LakeZ