Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. Hmmm clicky rear axle noise is quite loud usually happens when pulling off from a stand still, changing direction from forwards to reverse least that's what I found.
  2. Drop links or the renowned clicky rear axel problem maybe ?
  3. SHEZZA

    WALES 2015 SOAPBOX

    I don't recall any speed pumps either last year, it's the sheep you have to look out for !
  4. 275/35/19 & 245/35/19 are the standard size of tyres for the 19" optional extra nismo LMGT4 alloys from factory on the 350z I'm not sure on offsets and widths of those wheels though. Ive only ever had these so can't comment on the handling differences, but imo I do think 19's look better on the zed, one of the reasons I was drawn to my car.
  5. Nice one Ian looks good.
  6. How's that.
  7. SHEZZA

    LakeZ 2015

    Same old story I'm afraid Martin as for rent and brewery's it's always the case my parents ran pubs for 30 odd years and it was a constant battle with them as soon as you started making money up the rent would go ! Needless to say I never followed in their footsteps and became an electrician. In my job I now work in a lot of pubs and see a lot of people that have invested everything they have into a pub it either goes well then the rent goes up or fails for them and they loose everything. Either way the brewery just get someone else in and take their money. It's rare these days that the same people run the same pub for long.
  8. Not sure wether it's a repost but just spotted some chick drive up in 350z roadster on NCIS take a bar to the headlight pull a gun out at some gangsters then drove off ! I was a fan of NCIS haha
  9. Nice one, what are these cd's you speak of I'm still using the tape deck. Haha
  10. Ah mate if I'd known we could have gone for a San Miguel. Haha
  11. Spotted a black 350z in Palma,Mallorca very nicely modded with nismo v2 bumper and carbon bits, nice and shiny too with no dents ! wasn't quick enough to get a pic though sorry.
  12. I'm in castle black nismo kitted 350z
  13. SHEZZA

    LakeZ 2015

    Pics and vids from last year http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87384-lakez-2014-pics-and-videos/
  14. Think he's referring to the little clip at the end of the pin Matt that stops the pin from coming out.
  15. Welcome Bluestrike as I see your not far thought you might be interested in the Wales 2015 meet see link below. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94124-wales-2015-initial-info/
  16. I wouldn't admit to that sorry haha. Anyway check this out as your right on the doorstep if you haven't already and get yourself along. Click on link below for the 2015 Wales meet. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94124-wales-2015-initial-info/
  17. There you go FEA0MCF4MA
  18. My turn ! SHEZZA = Mark +1 = Louise Haha best pic I could find, she'll kill me ! The Zed
  19. SHEZZA

    WALES 2015 SOAPBOX

    Come on you know you'll regret it.
  20. Happy BIrthday guys.
  21. Wish i'd known this, I spent 670 on Falkens 452s .....but they are pretty good. That's for 18's. Though I've recently bought 19' s and they cost me £680 ! Sorry.
  22. MPSS on Tyre Leader £495 ! Say no more.
  23. I can't see why not , add yourself to the list.
×
×
  • Create New...