Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. I've got one of these. Not cheap I know. http://www.coveryourcar.co.uk/store/product.php?productid=17421
  2. Sold, please lock.
  3. Now sold, please lock.
  4. Sorry Matt sold pending collection and payment.
  5. 2 x JDM Style 350Z badges for sale. Brand new recently bought from TarmacSportz. Never used as decided to fit satin z badges instead.Bought as a pair though they both seem to be for front as the badge doesn't quite sit flush on the rear. See pic. Looking for £25 each for these delivered.
  6. Yes weld it up or cut both flanges off and fit a sleeve. Something like this. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261340162258&globalID=EBAY-GB Not sure on what size you'd need though, there's a few sizes.
  7. I wouldn't bother with that, just get your own repaired.
  8. I had a japspeed like that and as ZEUS has said there can be fitment issues. I ended up with a poor fitting one, put up with it for awhile but got rid in the end. Depending on your budget next step up would be a cobra or a scorpion Between £450/£500. Though with that you get the centre pipe aswell, so a y pipe back system. I see your in Nottingham so it's worth sending Mitz@cougarstore a PM
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. If you have no record of them being changed id get them done. As should be done every 5 years or 54k. I did mine my self last year and used the OEM spec NGK Platinum in my DE.
  11. Treated the old girl to some MPSS
  12. Welcome to the forum from an X RX8 owner. One reget I had when I sold the RX8 is that I lost a shed load of money.
  13. Cheers fella good look with you search and build.
  14. LMGT4's 9.5 and 8.5 I believe.
  15. For sale I have my old Falken FK452's 2 x 275/35/19 and 2 x 245/35/19 as I've recently had my wheels refurbed so had new tyres at the same time, so they wouldn't need changing again for some time to cut the risk of wheels being damaged. 2 x 245/35/19 have 3 mm of tread on the very edges but a good 5 mm across the rest of tyre. 1 x 275/3519 has 3 mm to 4 mm across the tyre 1 x 275/35/19 has 4 mm to 5 mm across the tyre due to it being newer than the other as had to replace the original I will say the tyres are showing some signs of age and my use of tyre shine as they have some small cracks on the outer edges between the tread pattern. Having said that though I think there's some life left in these. Looking for £80 for the lot buyer to collect either from Newcastle under lyme or Uttoxeter would be preferable. Thanks.
  16. + 1 that was my first impression too sorry , could be wrong though.
  17. SHEZZA

    OEM bonnet

    Is it only me who prefers the cleaner lines of the original DE bonnet? Yes! Seriously I like both styles of bonnets but I fancied a change and my original was corroded. Yep I like both too and like you said ZEUS mine was corroded and the paint was shabby. Also having had the car six years I fancied a change too so it was the perfect excuse I needed to change it. Nothing to do with zeditus at all ! Haha
  18. SHEZZA

    OEM bonnet

    As veilside z has said or a new one from Nissan as there about £300 and while your at it why not upgrade to a HR bonnet that's what I did. Ewen@clarkmotorsport used to get them but he's stopped now.
  19. SHEZZA

    LakeZ 2015

    A big thanks too to Martin from myself for organising yet another great Lakez weekend.
  20. SHEZZA

    LakeZ 2015

    Wish we were there, just trying to get there's a night mare as the M6 northbound is shut junctions 16 to 17.
  21. Very nice, en-route to LakeZ ?
  22. PM sent.
  23. SHEZZA

    LakeZ 2015

    Nice one Martin have a chill out. See you tomorrow mate.
  24. PM MITZ@cougarstore scorpion now do a y pipe. http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_10&products_id=206 Or Steve@redlinestyling http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91562-new-nissan-350z-scorpion-y-pipe/page__hl__pipe
×
×
  • Create New...