Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. oOoOOOOO Fight Fight Fight
  2. Hahaha I see what you did there!
  3. You didn't need it when you saw her then? Lol
  4. That's every 2nd road up here just now
  5. Cragus

    My next car...

    There is no denying it has a sexual look and sound but I could get a near new GTR for that kind of money....... .....and lets face it they are pretty sexual looking and sounding too.
  6. Tarmac, lets have a raffle? Everyone interested throws £3 in. Thats 23 tickets to sell - then we pick a winner. Aw come on, I'm bored and trying to avoid a big pile of work thats been sitting for 2 weeks.
  7. My name is Bissett. MY REG is: B155 ETS Makes sense to me.
  8. Yup they are all numptys. I genuinely believe the P6 class I had last year could of outperformed these bunch of turds.
  9. Cragus

    My next car...

    For that money I'd still take a GTR
  10. My spidey senses were tingling for the full journey
  11. I hear they are building an extra stadium to stone the football hooligans - a bit of audience participation. Reminds me of "Are there any women here?" Monty Python classic
  12. Sorry to say this but that there are so many 4x4 drivers out there that think they are invincible aswell. Had run ins with 2 such people in the space of a few days
  13. Same up here mate! People don't have a scoob! Good business for body repair shops...
  14. Agreed if you are going for the smooth look!
  15. Agreed, he is a legend!
  16. About time somebody took the no nonsense approach. Well done Russia!
  17. or..... he has the fuse layout tattooed on his back I hear
  18. Watching rudetube just now. Remi Gaillard is a legend!
  19. He didn't tell lies though - he did say turned over! Not profit.
  20. I will have to teach you about two, too and to.
  21. Too many choices mate!
  22. Hahaha....classic! My lab does the twitching and noises but not to that extent! hahahahaha
×
×
  • Create New...