Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. too much
  2. 3:22 ooofft
  3. £480 a day - Whatever floats your boat but think of what else you could do with that kind of money! Let the suggestions roll in - £480 per day.
  4. You can call me dragon! You can call me nighthawk!
  5. Ash and I are watching Step Brothers and havings a few beverages. Laying low......houses, alloys wheels and exhausts to buy!
  6. You having a quiet one tonight mate?
  7. I teach both, but don't drink while I am doing it!
  8. There was a white one for sale in Glasgow last year with an amuse front. We passed it on one of out meets - independant garage, can't recall the name?
  9. I understand the experiencing different cars aspect and it would be an awesome 25 days but £12k and having nothing to show for it would seriously put me off this. Its like going on a 12k **** up - I am sure it would be off the wall amazing but when I woke up with that hangover and a 12K bill (and possibly a tiger in the toilet) I would be seriously hacked off! If you are going to spend a 100k on a car I am pretty sure test drives would be offered by any car maker listed above - decide which one you list best for free by letting dealerships give you test drives. P.s. Sarnie- I hear your the man to talk to about mortgages. May need some advice in a few months time
  10. Is this the one with the amuse Irfan?
  11. those wheels would look sooo good on your car - I say get em! Thanks mate - you've talked me into it! Will you buy me them now.
  12. I was looking at these too but I keep changing my mind. I love the varrostens too but these keep coming back into my mind:
  13. Bottom one looks ace!
  14. P.s. I lived at yonge and eglington in Toronto mate. What area are you from?
  15. It went recently and was brand new but the tips were slightly damaged. I wish I had bid on it now.
  16. The lip on that amuse is beastly!
  17. I have seen the steering wheel bits painted and in carbon - other part I am unsure of sorry.
  18. Careful Dave!
  19. Welcome buddy! What part of Canada from you from? Lived there for 4 months and loved it!
  20. Was this the scopion that went on ebay for £160
  21. Or Tarmac did some lovely carbon fibre ones!
  22. +1 and can you get us a decent spot this year
  23. All that money for photos will be wasted on you anyway...
  24. Pics?????
×
×
  • Create New...