Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Can I install one of these on my missus!
  2. It's perfectly natural mate - don't worry I'll let the helpful people continue now
  3. Cheeky little RNS issued for RRL this morning guys. Did you boys manage to transfer RMP onto AIM?
  4. Surely it'd be mighty tricky to cover those tiny letters without hiding other parts of the calipers? Or am I missing something? ...uuummm get a new brembo sticker...? Errrm yeah exactly what I was thinking. You can get the brembo decals on eBay in just about any colour you like mate - members on here can make them too. Calliper off, cover pistons etc, paint, apply stickers, calliper on and jobs a good un. Some members have may recommend that you strip the calipers down, paint with a thermal paint, replace seals etc but my painter did them and just covered them with tape. Haven't had any problems and I am just about 3 years down the line with them.
  5. about 4ish mate so we're up there in plenty of time and dont waste fuel hammering it up. You taking your zed up? I reckon so - not given it a good drive in ages :-)
  6. What - friends for life! You mean I've to put up with you that long! Hahaha Nicole emailed me today about that deal mate so I may be in touch with her pretty soon What time you leaving tomo and I'll head up with you.
  7. I have an epi custom les Paul in White wish I could afford the real thing lol A 12 string Taylor - meh - I couldn't be arsed tuning that
  8. Bagpipes and guitar here mate. What acoustic guitars do you have? If it's a Taylor I might be a little jealous.
  9. We just got this and I can confirm it's the dog danglies. Get the central heating magnetic filter installed at the same time!
  10. New to me. Amazing! Gobsmacked when the lion approaches them and is so friendly - they must of had some faith that it remembered them.
  11. How did it go mate?
  12. Yeah, stone chips will happy with such a rounded front and thin nissan paint combo. I have a black zed and tend to paint my front end on a yearly basis to keep it looking fresh.
  13. Cragus

    Fail

    http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=41164 I thought there was too - just googled it and there seems to be.
  14. Trust me its ugly! Images are too big too embed
  15. It would still be more manly than your car Dave! Grrrrrrrrrrrr and Rawr! Yeah but driven by the Scottish Dale Winton its more prrrrrrrr than grrrrrrrr Scottish Dale Winton? Your Scottish boyfriend doesn't get to drive my car mate.
  16. That'll be a long day for you mate - you'll be tired! Put your foot down on the way home for a good nights kip!
  17. So what did you end up getting?
  18. What's funny is the Norway shootings post has had 5 replies whereas this has had 78. Remember my comment about who kept her in the media... True that it seems this thread has disproportionate replies compared to the Norway one in the context that this is about one person dying compared to 90 odd but there's not much debate to be had about the Oslo one unless anyone here is an extreme right wing neo Nazi. In which case they'd have a VW probably anyway so not be on a Nissan forum. Winehouse on the otherhand opens up the whole drugs policy topic which you're gonna get more differing views on I guess. And quite right too! The Norway thread could equally generate debates with members being right wing extremists. For example, are intelligence services in western society concentrating so hard on Islamic terrorism that they are oblivious to terror manifesting through other beliefs?
  19. What's funny is the Norway shootings post has had 5 replies whereas this has had 78. Remember my comment about who kept her in the media...
  20. Yes you did
  21. Last performance - ouch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbDBSm8BUoU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  22. Why? I dont think numbers explain why people start drugs?
  23. +1 - he's is in actual fact insane There's no sitting on the fence for me - I'm disgusted by some people's opinions that basically translate into "Junkies deserve to die" - there is a choice to be made the first time someone trys a drug - even the second or third time- but there is no choice in addiction -or the psychology of individuals who become addicts - only the brave decision to seek treatment and keep on working at it for the rest of their lives. Those of you that hold such opinions obviously have no knowledge, understanding or experience of addiction. It is just a sad fact of humanity. As for Wino - meh - its happened and all you can do is feel sorry for those left behind That was my point about addiction - easy to judge if you haven't seen close hand or experienced first hand the hold it supposedly takes over you. However, the choice to take the drug that first, second or third time lies with the person. This is the reason I'm on the fence. People know in this day and age how addictive and dangerous drugs like heroin are but still take them. Maybe there are mental health and issues that trigger people to take these drugs regardless and if that's the case I would sway to one side of the fence. The thing is it's human nature and every addict with have a different story to tell.
  24. Cragus

    Why oh why...

    It's not a cheap kit mate as its the top spec one I'm sure he has in stock with carbon under tray and inserts etc. Best to pm Paul Get it done mate! Car will be epic!
×
×
  • Create New...