Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. No ethnic alliances please! I think you might be good for this mate as I shouldn't be forking out how much is being asked for it as it will need painting and fitting too. I didn't realise they cost so much! Might go for the £125 carbon effort if Tarmac comes good with that little bad boy!
  2. You're welcome!
  3. Cookbot has mastered a system - he would be a good member to speak to!
  4. Tim at envy valeting a master of attachments and will no doubt have the one you need in stock, PM him!
  5. Good enough for me!
  6. Numbers are an indication of how far you are pushing the pedal down. If you slam it to the floor it should go to 100. Glad to hear all is well!
  7. Welcome. I am going to be beaky and ask why 88291......its not going to be an exciting answer, is it?
  8. I didn't way I wasn't interested ya cheeky bugger! Just keeping my options open!
  9. you just threw that in because im getting a carbon boot and wing He's a vicious and ruthless business man!
  10. Ohhhhhh - sounds interesting carbon fibre effort at £125. Any pics?
  11. Again read my first message - a good deal came up at the time on the japspeed y and decats so I went for them. If I was buying new, Stillen would be my choice and either high flow cats and decats to give it the noise it derserves. Decats will be a little louder but can cause the o2 sensors error code to light up on the dash. Plus, unless you have a friendly MOT station, you will need to remove them each time.
  12. yes but it's not a replica You mean its not a superbly well made replica! Shine is the bomb! Who makes the roof spoiler anyways - is it Vertex?
  13. ...or not and sell it to me!
  14. £225 £200 Buy one get one you told me tarmac.
  15. Look at my first post on here
  16. I believe so - Tarmac will know for sure.
  17. Very gentlemanly of you Neil! Right - I will give you £50!
  18. You know you want it Dano. Pretty sure Stillen is more robust as a y pipe given that it has no flexijoints and a support bar to cut down on vibrations.
  19. Plus you know it would look better on my car - give it a good home!
  20. Lets start at £60 (not edited at all ) ...you don't have it yet Lexx (plus you need spacers first)
  21. He has been advised to put price up but perhaps he just wants a quick sale - bargain for someone! Could be you!
  22. Email him and ask for pictures of the wife!
  23. You Girls Blouse Be good to catch up again Craig Just had the whole front end painted for like the fifth time in a year! I will go on if I can borrow your bra for my zed! Be good to see the new and improved beast!
  24. It would still be more manly than your car Dave! Grrrrrrrrrrrr and Rawr!
×
×
  • Create New...