Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Facelift or non facelift?
  2. I DID get it from them directly! DID you?
  3. I am pretty sure Japspeed will tell you to contact the supplier unless you got it from them directly.
  4. £350ish for scorpion and £180 for y pipe are the going rate. Contact CS or Tarmac and get a quote for both bits. Sound is lovely with this combo - even better with some decats!
  5. It depends which aftermarket system you go for. Lets say you leave the OEM manifolds and cats on. You will need a y pipe, a centre pipe and a back box. Some aftermarket systems (for example the nismo come with all three parts) while others (such as scorpion) come with the centre pipe and backbox but no y pipe. Just to ensure you are clear - the flexijoints are part of the y pipe. You dont need to order these seperately. In your first picture the 2 weaved bits at the bens in the y pipe (almost straw looking and eroded away) are the flexijoints. No biggy if you pick a system that don't come with the y pipe - just order one seperately. I got the scorpion and bought a japspeed y pipe and decats seperately. Hope this helps
  6. Your y pipe flexi joints have seen better days too but I have seen worse. Mate keep the cats and just buy an aftermarket system which sounds/looks better at a fraction of the price or if you want a bit more noise throw some decats or HFCs on too. There are a set of mongoose decats going on ebay just now for £25.
  7. I seen his name noted in a few places? I could be wrong but I am pretty sure I am not. Yeah, I have one in particular in mind though
  8. I think its Marc mate. Glad to hear it went will mate. Did you see the uber cool GTR!
  9. No idea what you're on about...
  10. I have the scorpion system with japspeed y pipe and decats. Sounds great but it took a bit of fiddling to get right! Don't be put off though - worth the effort.
  11. RRL is on its way back up...... BOOM BOOM BOOM let me hear you say.......
  12. The exhaust is made up of cats, a y pipe, a centre pipe and a back box. The y pipe is the part which has two flexijoints on it - they can quite often go on the OEM units after a good few miles. Either there or the joint at the back box.
  13. I just thought because in the auction bidders it comes up with a user o***t you were bidding. :lol I will research the advantages/disadvantages and let you know how I get on mate.
  14. I thought silicone would keep temps lower than plastic or mental hence the reason I went for it. Are you just trying to make me sell it cos you were sniped Ok you can have it
  15. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... fresh=true
  16. I have did a static line jump but that is a new level of awesome mate! Good job! How much did you crap your pants when you started spinning out on the level 5. Change of boxers before the resit?
  17. Yeah - read this early! No motive or anything - bonkers!
  18. I fitted the Scorpion along with a custom y pipe and japspeed decats at the birth age of 28 and mental age of 7. I feel its very stocky when driving softly but as soon as you plant the right foot, it comes alive. Sometimes I think I would of been as well getting a custom system built for the same money as I am not the biggest fan of the tips but hey ho - it sounds great!
  19. He ain't joking! Scotland's version of a micra!
  20. Ah- just read their replies. Sorry - on s phone with no wifi. :-(
  21. If it was yesterday it was my 350z he was fixing the flexijoints on but it's a scorpion system with japspeed y pipe and decats. My old man dropped it off though as I'm away this week for work. He also built Irfan and jays systems I believe.
×
×
  • Create New...