Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. I will give you mates rates! A can of Irn Bru, a large pic and mix cup from tesco and pizza crunch supper.
  2. He is not popular up here after continuing with concert even when nobody could make it. .....IT WAS TOTAL GRIDLOCK (Jamaican style voice)
  3. Looks crazy good....... I am pro with Microsoft paint........still learning photoshop.
  4. Ill try it!
  5. The man makes a convincing arguement.
  6. ....and he keeps going! Somebody stop him....
  7. OoooOo I actually like that alot!
  8. Hahaha May the Fourth be with you!
  9. Looks tidy! Well done.
  10. I might even give it a bash next year .....in the shed! ....or Neils car! (another post in the bad Neily )
  11. Have to agree black mouth to meet your black lip with black carnards for the muchos agreesive look!
  12. I've just got too much time on my hands at the moment Iain, . Anyone that has an interest in cars will know what it is and +1 on the not altering it to try and make it something its not.
  13. He is getting sponsored from Huggies - you should see the designs - nappytastic! I need to slag him now as I know its going to end up looking awesome!
  14. Whats NIS NMO? A dyslexic's favourite motorsport company? I can see an attack from the dyslexia commitee coming.
  15. Cheeky
  16. Welcome to the forum mate!
  17. Lucky escape mate - hope shes giving you lots of sympathy!
  18. Guides section has a bit about reprogramming mate. Try that and new battery before going near a dealer. Is it detecting key at all as sometimes the locks can freeze up in cold weather.
  19. Plenty of MYXX COB plates on DVLA
  20. Mine, Mine, Mine! Forward me your paypal - feel free to onclude the nismo plugs!
  21. Listen I know its a million but he is willing to pay the registration fees to have it put on your car. Fairs fair!
×
×
  • Create New...