Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. I do exactly the same. Noisiest things possible!
  2. Stew

    Z chopped in

    I'd have C4S. I prefer the S body. Nice car though!
  3. Stew

    Z chopped in

    You getting a 997 Turbo or an NA 997?
  4. Get those canards fixed with SS srews!
  5. I'll play. I'll have to find some young pics of my that aren't off facebook though....
  6. Superb idea!
  7. Finichi Rimini I think they were. Andy sells them.
  8. Stew

    My dream car.....

    Hell yeah! Mk1 cortina? I like them! The Mk2 not so much....
  9. Pressure washers use less water than a hose..... I use my pressure washer all the time. I have a decent spec Nilfisk and it's far better than a karcher.
  10. No members that far north that I know of. There was someone that lived on Skye but that's a few years ago! I can think of FAR worse places to live. I'm a semi regular visitor to Gairloch / Charlestown as my other half has family there.
  11. vouchercloud is good.... I like the news, weather and sport ones too. Evo mag have a new app coming out soon. Sickipedia!
  12. Stew

    My dream car.....

    I love Cortinas so one on steroids sounds good to me!
  13. hahahahaha Tap Zoo angry birds trainyard build-a-lot - you'd like it! build-a-lot 2 loads of decent photography ones to use too....
  14. I'm sure it went to Birmingham too..... Didn't have Volks on it it previously but I'd like to see it now.
  15. I had Satin on before I changed the front bumper and put a Tommy Kaira badge on the back. It looked good I thought. Same as the door handles.
  16. Result! I'll pass on that info to Dad. I'm sure that'll be another local based company to deal with!
  17. Id be lying if I said it wasn't absolutely delicious. She did a grand job of making it!
  18. Working nights this week and before I left was handed a tub with an individual cheesecake in it that my fiancee had made for me. And 5 mins later.....
  19. Reading that I was going to ask what tyres were on the car. I'd imagine that'd have a lot to do with it. Also the Zed box I find is good however I change fairly slowly to really get a smooth change. 1st to second can be notchy when cold and 5th to 6th can have syncro issues. The zed isn't for everyone.
  20. Looks like proper winter grips.
  21. The tasting evenings are a good idea. Is he thinking of doing corporate evenings? It's something my old man would perhaps be interested in.....
  22. Now I'd get another two from the neighbour and change the others too.
  23. I'll send my Dad in. He likes his drams. His collection might rival that of the shop though!
  24. My Dad is 54 (just) and has an SL and an S Class. Maybe this old before our time thing runs in the family! haha
×
×
  • Create New...