Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. I've been to Mexico a few times but only on day trips to Tijuana..... not exactly relaxing. More like the devils playground!
  2. My fiancee loves hooters wings. I love hooters bums, legs and boobs.
  3. I'm sitting playing car town just now!
  4. Yawna****ingrama Stew I know but I hate being bored at work. Ok, I have no restriction to internet and do a lot of skiving here but I'd rather learn something new or improve a process than sit looking at the clock.
  5. Stew

    dented hanzo!

    How much more? F**king loads if the desire takes you! I reckon a nice set of deep dish wheels would look good. Along the lines of a Volks rim.
  6. Welcome along Greg. Looking good. I'm not the biggest fan of the Strosek bumper but it doesn't look bad on your car at all..... is it the shine version?
  7. Ahhhhh, makes sense. I must admit I've driven a few paddle shifts (mostly barges) and have pretty much flicked through onece then left it in auto. For the road I find them pretty pointless. A good full auto is lovely on the road though!
  8. Mmmmmm 911 goodness! Congrats Dan on getting the car. I'm a huge 911 fan so I'm a little envious of you if I'm honest! What made you go for the PDK over the manual? Oh and nothing wrong with being a Pie eater!
  9. car town on FB..... unless it's banned? Either that or how about go above and beyond and make a Friday Project for yourself, you still have quite a few before the end of the year so you could streamline a process or something constructive.....
  10. Stew

    dented hanzo!

    Get a set of bitching wheels! Personally I feel the dotz let your car down.
  11. I really like the CLS. I like Mercs though. I must be an old man in a young(ish) body!
  12. Moved. Why we looking????
  13. Who cares??? The noise makes me smile. I couldn't give a monkeys about 2 bhp. I'm not a dyno freak or a figures bragger at the pub. I get in the car give it a bootful and smile like a lunatic. So what if I lose a few bhp. Do whatever you feel is right. If you like the noise get intakes, if you think you'll feel 2 bhp difference then get panel filters.
  14. I will be getting one in the new year. Got vouchers building up at work for being a good boy which will pay for the body. I have to wait until the last quarter is finished though!
  15. That's what I'm looking at Jay. You got that? How you finding it?
  16. But the E63 has more space and more toys...... I'
  17. Get 'battered' wheels cheap and have them refurbed! What style do you like? Have a look at the 'best wheels for the 350Z' thread too.
  18. It's ace watching the rear facing cam on the over(head) taking vid.
  19. Where are the back seats! Aberdeen car that one. I actually think it belongs to the old boss of ab350z (member on here)
  20. I plan buying body only and buying a good lens that is suitable for what I want separately. It's mental trying to choose. I watched a stack of reviews on You Tube last night too. Well worth watching actually. I don't know why I like the 550...... I just do!
  21. In my bookmarks so far http://www.dpreview.com/ http://www.ephotozine.com/ http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/ http://www.digital-slr-guide.com/index.html Thanks for the last one Husky. These were all forwarded by my mate. The dpreview one is mental. SO much info but also great conclusions.
  22. I'm buying two. Twin Turbo baby!!!!!
  23. I'm looking at buying in the new year. Spoke to a mate whos keen and he just said 'Canon' but it's what he's used to. I am going to have a play with his canon.... and see if I like it! <----- I'm never saying that again! Right now (if I like the feel of it) I'm looking at the Canon 550D. It seems to be pretty decent. My reasoning is that it appears to be good for beginners however has enough stuff to keep my occupied without wanting to upgrade quickly! Horses for courses though I guess.
  24. You could try ZMANALEX. MJP Auto can get them and are excellent to deal with too.
  25. I went to see this car and was very impressed with it, only reason I didnt buy was I wanted a brighter colour. It is possibly the best priced UK car for its condition at the moment as well This car is well known and it's a good one. Better to make an 1100 mile journey to pick up a car than to view it!
×
×
  • Create New...