Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Stew

    Zed no more!

    I'm a big Mercedes fan. The SL is a truly brilliant car. It does look nice withthe AMG kit and wheels but without the SL55 running premium. The 500 will be smoother and easier to live with.
  2. Spinners with a weight......
  3. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I am biscuit. I am manly man! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! You don't full us. So is it Clarins or Lancome you use then?
  4. 18 x 8 aren't good sizes..... Ok(ish) for the front with the right offset but not much rubber on the road on the rear. The rays wheels are 8.5" on the rear.
  5. Yeah, yeah Rich. I think you are protesting too much.
  6. But condition of employment is that the oss needs use of the 370Z.
  7. I asked my mate about this as he works for a sevenoaks and knows about stereos.... His response was 'it looks good but it's only sold from the manufacturer so I don't know much about it. There are quite a few options on similar equipment from Linn, Naim etc and loads of streaming options from denon, marantz, arcam, sonus etc etc. Not much info I'm afraid but I must say I really like the sonus stuff.
  8. They punt the 'undesirable' cars at auctions and the 'desirable' ones go to their car supermarket locations. That is why the prices vary so much.
  9. You are cleaning the crusty bedsheets on the Tugs. They don't call them Tugs for nothing you know!
  10. I spotted it first really but didn't post it up in public view. I was at an advantage though... Anyone that knows the line of work Mike is in will probably guess how it came about. That OK Mike??? £5 to me as promised for putting them off the scent?
  11. I can help out if you want. I'm a local loon too.
  12. I have seen it. Are you sure it's a Nismo?????
  13. Maybe some pictures would help? Also, you have to check out if damage has occured behind the bumper....
  14. So the MD is bullying you? Hows the bullying occuring? I see he wants commitment and has made insensitive (and stupid) comments about mortgages.....
  15. I spent my 25 birthday bobbing on a semi submersible drilling rig running an award winning heavy oil Artificially lifted well test. Two weeks later I was in the office and I'm happy to be there, I dropped money to be there but it was worth it to get some routine in my life. I was travelling constantly and it wears you down unless your partner wants you to go away all the time! 3 years in the office now and love what I do. Luckily I work for a large company and there are opportunities to move jobs if I Want and they will train me etc.
  16. You can't miss money that you never had in your account.
  17. She's very cute! I let my niece help. She's 7 now but she's helped me for years. if they are supervised then it's fine. She even gave my dad into trouble a couple of years ago for not using two buckets!
  18. Stew

    Mud Flaps!

    It's not even Easter!
  19. Stew

    Mud Flaps!

    I ended up not buying them. It was four years ago I was looking!!!! Many others have though.
  20. Stew

    The GM Mafia

    And your point us stew we can't help ourselves Well I want to see some painted cars. If I wanted to see cars in primer I'd go to my local bodyshops.....
  21. Or you - You do make it, get a good accountant, and you don't pay it. A good accountant can't hide everything though!
  22. Tax bill - if you don't make it, you don't pay it.
  23. No problem posting road numbers. The police will know exactly where people go to have fun. If the driver of a car wishes to speed then it's up to them. It's nobody elses responsibility other than the person controlling the car. We as a club don't condone dangerous or silly driving (hence why we remove 'I raced this blah blah posts) and promote sensible driving at our meets.
  24. Stew

    The GM Mafia

    Is this not turning into the 'show us your GM' thread?????
  25. I disagree. Rosso Red is the best! Even better than Azure! Anyone that has seen Andys Rosso next to a chilli would agree I'm sure!
×
×
  • Create New...