Shootings/explosions in Paris

Humpy

This is tragic and its a real shame. prayers are with everyone in paris.

Prayers are also with everyone around the world. whats the difference between the attacks that happen in europe versus the attacks the US and UK government do abroad? absolutely no difference part from that we here believe that our lives are worth more. there was a bombing the day before in a Middle eastern country but we didn't know about it because its not in the media. the middle east have devastating attacks like this everyday so i also pray for them.

one thing to remind ourself is that any non white in the uk isn't responsible for this. if they are then thats like saying all christians are responsible for the KKK attacks and all catholics are responsible for IRA attacks. its ludicrous. Wish the world would just get along and i wish the media stopped controlling peoples minds. they decide what we feel sorry for. I'm fed up with the media playing God :(

Also, one last thing anyone who has netflix, please please please watch a film called the Zeitgeist theory. its in 3 chapters. if you don't have time, spare 20 mins and watch chapter 2 about 9/11.

peace out!

Edited by gstraw
  • Like 3

Whilst this is a very emotive subject, there is a HUGE difference, the people who died in Paris are innocent civillians out for a nice night out NOT learning how to kill said innocent civillians at training camps.

No one is making this a "race" topic, its about ISIS and nothing more, incidentally i heard one of terrorists was a white westerner just for clarity :)

As for the media controlling minds, i should look no further than the hate preachers grooming individuals to carry out these attrocities ;)

Edited by Jetpilot

Don't panic... I had a word with my uncle Vlad earlier and he is sorting this sh*t out ;)

http://www.express.c...e-jets-military

This from the newspaper that every year says we're going to have the coldest winter for 100 years :lol: .

Pete

:lol: but to be honest, Putin destroying them bast*rds is more believable than coldest winter since dinosaurs era lol

Edited by Vlad

This is tragic and its a real shame. prayers are with everyone in paris.

Prayers are also with everyone around the world. whats the difference between the attacks that happen in europe versus the attacks the US and UK government do abroad? absolutely no difference part from that we here believe that our lives are worth more. there was a bombing the day before in a Middle eastern country but we didn't know about it because its not in the media. the middle east have devastating attacks like this everyday so i also pray for them.

one thing to remind ourself is that any non white in the uk isn't responsible for this. if they are then thats like saying all christians are responsible for the KKK attacks and all catholics are responsible for IRA attacks. its ludicrous. Wish the world would just get along and i wish the media stopped controlling peoples minds. they decide what we feel sorry for. I'm fed up with the media playing God :(

Also, one last thing anyone who has netflix, please please please watch a film called the Zeitgeist theory. its in 3 chapters. if you don't have time, spare 20 mins and watch chapter 2 about 9/11.

peace out!

Seen the zeitgeist theories, they're on YouTube too. More believable than what the governments and media tell you.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Don't panic... I had a word with my uncle Vlad earlier and he is sorting this sh*t out ;)

http://www.express.c...e-jets-military

This from the newspaper that every year says we're going to have the coldest winter for 100 years :lol: .

Pete

:lol: but to be honest, Putin destroying them bast*rds is more believable than coldest winter since dinosaurs era lol

Russians will only act in their own interests. Supporting Assad is in their interest. They've been running out of allies since the cold war ended, countries that used to be their friends have shifted allegiance to the west. Outside of the former Soviet states that are adjacent to them they've only got a few banana republics and Venezuela, Cuba, Iran as allies. Soviet-Sino relations are not that great either. If the downed Russian airline proves to be I.S then they may take action but just like the Americans after Vietnam they may be unwilling to put boots on the ground after they lost 10's of thousands of soldiers in Afghanistan in the 80's. We'll see.

Pete

As heartbreaking as it is to see all those innocent people killed, take the west out of the equation and it's likely non of this would have ever happened so close to home.

Surely we have to accept some responsibility for this? It seems we have completely failed to do what we set out to in the middle east and in the process killed thousands of innocent people, armed the rebels, gave training etc. We've helped create the perfect breeding ground for terror, something like this was inevitable.

I'm not part of the "foil hat" brigade but I think it's much more complicated than bad guys vs good guys.

Either way another tragic loss of life and more innocent people suffering for someone else mistakes.

Someone mentioned the whole "You can't destroy an idea" thing, and along with that goes "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter". So I looked for vaguely modern parallels. The closest I could some up with was Northern Ireland and the IRA.

How did we ultimately move forward in the peace process? We gave in and let them win, for the most part. Give them back their land, stay out of the way, and the terrorists as they've nowt to fight for.

Now, I'm not saying that this is the same at all, and really if we simply left the ME to it then ISIS would end up ruling entire countries with massive military weapons which would be A Very Bad Idea Indeed. At some point though we need to either go in full force (you cannot tell me that the combined might of the US, GB, FRA, GER etc armies cannot destroy a ragtag bunch of terrorists if they *really* put their minds to it) so just pull out and wait until the dust has settled.

And then go and kick some arse.

Absolutely agree, but as Afghan, if we play by the rules, "we" will never win, I am not sure we really won in Afghan tbh. Maybe the job we did was good enough to keep a lid on the Taliban and perhaps the same could be done with regards to Isis.

I do think we need a very different code on conduct though to be truly succesful and allow the action on them be swift, we were in Afghan way way too long.

Main point for me, we need support from other Muslim countries, it should not just be up to "us'.

As heartbreaking as it is to see all those innocent people killed, take the west out of the equation and it's likely non of this would have ever happened so close to home.

You make a very good and valid point. Had we not interfered would things have been that much different though? Well, the entire Middle East has been a tinder box waiting to set on fire for as long as I can remember, long before the current troubles started we had the bomb attack at Lockerbie in 1988, The Munich Olympic massacre in 1972, the Arab Israeli wars of 1967 and 1973, a conflict that continues to this day, we had multiple airlines hijacked by Arabs in The 70's, Lebanon civil war, Iran,- Iraq war, Iranian revolution, Iraqi Islamic uprising, the conflicts in Aden, Afghan war of 1980 and I can just about remember the Suez crises ... the list goes on and on sadly :surrender: .

Pete

• Like 1

I am inclined to think there are far darker forces behind this, it maybe a bit of conspiracy theory, but there are people that will always profit form political, religious and just pure unrest and war, it pays to keep things on knife edge, its very easy to manipulate fanatics!

But its a terrible thing and the culprit's deserve shooting on sight regardless.

Edited by Tricky-Ricky
  • Like 1

I am inclined to think there are far darker forces behind this, it maybe a bit of conspiracy theory, but there are people that will always profit form political, religious and just pure unrest and war, it pays to keep things on knife edge, its very easy to manipulate fanatics!

But its a terrible thing and the culprit's deserve shooting on sight regardless.

This guy is the man. I also really believe This and I for one will not be a sheep and get brainwashed by the higher and darker forces that control the media.

Watch zeitgeist theory. It's on Netflix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy is the man. I also really believe This and I for one will not be a sheep and get brainwashed by the higher and darker forces that control the media.

Watch zeitgeist theory. It's on Netflix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While Zeitgeist is a great way to help open up the mind of the average Joe who's never gave much thought into media or politics to believe everything in that series is almost as crazy as believing every word the politicians tell you. There's been numerous things in that video proven to be inaccurate and to be honest it's pretty much a propaganda piece in itself.

I get frustrated by people who after watching a video on the internet believe they are superior to all the "brainwashed sheep" out there etc.

That zeitgeist movie has made peter Joseph a lot of money, just think about that for a second, as you've even stated in your post, it's on Netflix for gods sake :lol:

It's worth mentioning that in the past I was guilty of the very thing I'm moaning about here, calling people sheep and spouting "watch zeitgeist" to anyone that would listen, thankfully I grew out of that but my do I feel silly about it now.

• Like 2

Well said. The irony of someone telling people not to believe anything they see or read in the media because a piece of media told them to is brilliant.

You don't have to believe everything the Daily Mail tells you, but neither should you believe that the Illuminati control Rupert Murdoch. ;)

• Like 2

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

So who's in this Pentavirate?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

How can you hate "The Colonel"?

Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

LOL! Who is zeitgeist? guess I shouldn't have mentioned the words "conspiracy theory" I draw my own conclusions, but its no secret that there are people ( notice how I didn't use the word "government's" etc who profit for any kind of conflict, and the more extreme the conflict or faction the easier it is to manipulate them.

LOL! at the Daily mail....if I had believed them I would have been out and bought my arctic survival suit in October.

Edited by Tricky-Ricky