I need a V8 (AKA Porsche thread)

ATTAK Z

Screen resolution my arse, it's because everyone loves tablets right now so they thought they'd try and cash in on the craze. Terrible design decision, and they'll regret that in a few years.

Now, if the tablet were fully functional and removable...

• Like 1

Agreed, that's a really ugly design feature but in fairness it's not only Merc doing it right now.

A45 I have nothing against in principle, but the exhaust is a little too shouty for my taste. Great when you're nailing it, but pootling around it lacks tone. It's not a car I'd ever consider, but I can see why people are buying them. Same as the Golf R, or any other premium sporty hatchback.

My mrs' mum owns the new golf r, it sounds pretty nice from the outside.

The new jags don't have ipad dashes. The new XE drove like a dream, would highly recommend one, they start at 24k for a basic one!

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

this why your selling you going to join

Team M&s in there jags/mercs and bmws

Agreed, that's a really ugly design feature but in fairness it's not only Merc doing it right now.

A45 I have nothing against in principle, but the exhaust is a little too shouty for my taste. Great when you're nailing it, but pootling around it lacks tone. It's not a car I'd ever consider, but I can see why people are buying them. Same as the Golf R, or any other premium sporty hatchback.

My mrs' mum owns the new golf r, it sounds pretty nice from the outside.

The new jags don't have ipad dashes. The new XE drove like a dream, would highly recommend one, they start at 24k for a basic one!

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

this why your selling you going to join

Team M&s in there jags/mercs and bmws

Trust me, I'm not :lol: can't afford a new jag and the ones from the Ford era aren't worth it lol.

ah balls... in my defence its not just an auto, rather its an early flappy paddle system - most of the time I drive it in manual mode.

And really, i'm only getting practice in for the future - my next car will almost certainly be a flappy paddle affair, since all the new cars I like right now only come with flappy paddles (with the exception of the Jag F-Type).

ah balls... in my defence its not just an auto, rather its an early flappy paddle system - most of the time I drive it in manual mode.

And really, i'm only getting practice in for the future - my next car will almost certainly be a flappy paddle affair, since all the new cars I like right now only come with flappy paddles (with the exception of the Jag F-Type).

If it has two pedals, it's auto. end of :p

I have a Jag ... not impressed

Mods: can you sticky this comment please :lol:

Good luck on the hunt!!

Just to be clear on why I not impressed

1. Expensive chromed alloys are corroding

2. Body work at bottom of doors is corroding

3. Back window has cracked during my ownership (lack of torsional rigidity ?)

4. Local Jaguar dealership tried to sell me a £500 service when only a £200 service was required to keep the service history up to date

5. Advisory after service suggested there was a leak on the power steering which could be fixed for £400+ ... my local garage fixed the 'leak' for £30

6. I asked for the car not to be cleaned but they said they would valet the inside as a complimentary part of the service ... when I arrived to pick the car up this had not been done and they asked if I could wait an hour for this to be done ... I didn't

7. Local Jaguar dealership did not deal with any of the above issues and suggested that I travel 40+ miles to get the car fixed by a fully competent Jaguar dealership

Good luck on the hunt!!

4. Local Jaguar dealership tried to sell me a £500 service when only a £200 service was required to keep the service history up to date

5. Advisory after service suggested there was a leak on the power steering which could be fixed for £400+ ... my local garage fixed the 'leak' for £30

6. I asked for the car not to be cleaned but they said they would valet the inside as a complimentary part of the service ... when I arrived to pick the car up this had not been done and they asked if I could wait an hour for this to be done ... I didn't

7. Local Jaguar dealership did not deal with any of the above issues and suggested that I travel 40+ miles to get the car fixed by a fully competent Jaguar dealership

which dealership? I've got a friend who is pretty senior down south, can get a rocket up their bottom for you if it's in the south(ish) area.

Good luck on the hunt!!

which dealership? I've got a friend who is pretty senior down south, can get a rocket up their bottom for you if it's in the south(ish) area.

Sorry I'm OOOP Norf but thanks for the offer

I think I might have been persuaded to have a look at this

Porsche%20rear_zps1kevytpk.jpg

can't afford it but what the hell ... life's too short to p!ss about :)

That tan interior is, errr, a choice for someone capable of making bold choices.

• Like 2

That tan interior is, errr, a choice for someone capable of making bad choices.

fixed that

That tan interior is, errr, a choice for someone capable of making bad choices.

fixed that

:D:teeth::D

This will be on my drive by the end of the month !!! B) B) B):snack: :snack: :snack::drive1 :drive1 :drive1

Hahahaha what an impulse!! (I think?) ...

Looks good.. If you don't like it you can always sell it to ekona. Sure he will fancy another