Zed Shed Annual BBQ

Keyser

We can have a BBQ inside the boot of that blue 350z you have there ;)

I would be surprised if Chris is not going to whittle a V8 powered BBQ out of some of the parts he has laying about :stir:

What a great idea... And no silly expensive wire harnesses are needed! Win win! :lol:

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! What's going on here!!

I demand that a certain 350z is not used as a BBQ, although to be fair it wouldn't be a bad idea as it's not being used for anything else.

I'll confirm attendance, once I've checked my locale for the end of July.

Check your locale!!? Are you lost ;)

I would be surprised if Chris is not going to whittle a V8 powered BBQ out of some of the parts he has laying about :stir:

What a great idea... And no silly expensive wire harnesses are needed! Win win! :lol:

I demand that a certain 350z is not used as a BBQ, although to be fair it wouldn't be a bad idea as it's not being used for anything else.

"A place where something happens or is set, or that has particular events associated with it"

In other words Jayne will have made plans and my locale may not be where I want it to be!

"A place where something happens or is set, or that has particular events associated with it"

In other words Jayne will have made plans and my locale may not be where I want it to be!

Well best Jayne change her plans and the two of you get your posteriors down to this locale for the 26th or we will be using your engine bay as the grill :p

Jayne will be in good company as Mrs Buster will be her drinking partner and I would think AndyJames and his better half will get their names down soon :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ok looks like Mrs Organised has me booked. Not something I can get out of either :(

See what happens when I'm not working on Suzi she takes every opportunity!

Sounds like excuses to me ;)

Ok looks like Mrs Organised has me booked. Not something I can get out of either :(

See what happens when I'm not working on Suzi she takes every opportunity!

Sounds like excuses to me ;)

Jayne is already working that weekend and we are out on the Saturday. So that would mean down on the Sunday and back on the Sunday. I already do 800 miles a week and putting another 240 on the Sunday would kill me. If Jayne wasn't working and not out Saturday we'd have made a weekend of it. :(

1, Keyser and the Zed Shed Crew

2. Will370z

3. Humpy & Dexter + 1

4. Mr and Mrs Buster

5. Beb + 1

6. BMW Infiltrator - but he was on the Nuremberg run so exception made (Not Confirmed)

7. Vlad

8. Jetpilot

9. Harryjax + 1

Chris not sure what you plan to BBq for the BMW infiltrator but inviting someone from Nuremberg... Really !

you gotta love predictive text

:lol: Gotta love it :lol:

Good spot - and I've copied it enough times - shows how lazy I am :blush:

List ammended

2. Will370z

3. Humpy & Dexter + 1

4. Mr and Mrs Buster

5. Beb + 1

6. BMW Infiltrator - but he was on the Nurburgring run so exception made (Not Confirmed)

7. Vlad

8. Jetpilot

9. Harryjax + 1

Edited by Keyser

davedutch, on 04 July 2015 - 09:10, said:

Chris not sure what you plan to BBq for the BMW infiltrator but inviting someone from Nuremberg... Really !

you gotta love predictive text

Gotta love it

Good spot - and I've copied it enough times - shows how lazy I am

List ammended

2. Will370z

3. Humpy & Dexter + 1

4. Mr and Mrs Buster

5. Beb + 1

6. BMW Infiltrator - but he was on the Nurburgring run so exception made (Not Confirmed)

7. Vlad

8. Jetpilot

9. Harryjax + 1

10. Andy James and Kat(travelling back from Chichester so we will see you in the afternoon)

Edited by Keyser, Today, 14:59.

2. Will370z

3. Humpy & Dexter + 1

4. Mr and Mrs Buster

5. Beb + 1

7. Vlad

8. Jetpilot

9. Harryjax + 1

10. Andy James and Kat(travelling back from Chichester so we will see you in the afternoon)

:thumbs:

2. Will370z

3. Humpy & Dexter + 1

4. Mr and Mrs Buster

5. Beb + 1

7. Vlad

8. Jetpilot

9. Harryjax + 1

11. Masa