Does this look right?

JoKeR

You know what boys.... I've been a propa mug and have left 25mm spacers on when I done that test fit haha!!!

I'll fit it again when I get the chance but with the spacer off.

I'm sure everyone's had moments like that before so try not to take the **** too much! Lol

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

haha nailed it! :lol:

If it fits on with the spacer off then I'm gonna go for it!

It's going to fit....you're not the first, loads of people are running those wheels on zeds.

You aren't going to tell with the wheel jacked up and no rubber..

You know what boys.... I've been a propa mug and have left 25mm spacers on when I done that test fit haha!!!

I'll fit it again when I get the chance but with the spacer off.

I'm sure everyone's had moments like that before so try not to take the **** too much! Lol

I was going to suggest that earlier, then thought no he couldn't have :surrender:
  • Like 1

I'm worried the back will catch as it looked really close with the spacer on. Then 25mm less will be even closer if not rubbing! It's gonna play on my mind till I can fit it Wednesday arrrrgggghhh lol

I'm worried the back will catch as it looked really close with the spacer on. Then 25mm less will be even closer if not rubbing! It's gonna play on my mind till I can fit it Wednesday arrrrgggghhh lol

Wheres the issue? I've posted twice now with pictures of them fitted fine on a zed...

If you're not lowered though, I wouldn't bother attempting.

• Like 1

http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=245&aspect=45&diameter=18&wheelwidth=8.5&offset=33&width2=315&aspect2=35&diameter2=18&wheelwidth2=12&offset2=20

theres the workings for you... the inner rim will be 31.5mm closer to the strut than a standard rear wheel, the outer rim will be 57.5mm further out compared to standard. heck you may even need a spacer to get it on without rubbing on the inside!

• Like 2

Something you need to remember mate is that these are a very aggressive fitment, they will fit as I've seen this done on a couple of slammed zeds.

To get this to work you will need to run some stretch on the tyre (which I see you will be doing) a little camber and then get someone like arch enemy to come out and sort out the arch rolling for you. They will roll the nasty inside lip that's on the 350's inner archs and flare the arches out some of needed. I can't rate them enough and I've seen them make far crazier things work.

There is a member on here running that setup, if you type in rota Gtr-d 350z on Google you will no doubt find his posts and pics

Other than that another Google search you can do is rimtuck 350z, that's a couple pages just about 350z wheel fitment with pics and specs to show you what's what and I know there's this exact setup on there too with a silver zed

As said before this is an aggressive fitment, the purists won't like it but it's obvious your not a "stock OEM" person, it will stand out from the crowd and look tasty in my opinion doing so

Get the wheels wrapped and squeeze them on then get the pics up ;)

• Like 1

Thanks guys all your messages are very helpful. I have come across some of these before. I messaged the guy on the bottom of that page yesterday, just waiting to hear back from him. I will be putting 275s on the rear too so looks like I won't have a problem fitting. Can't wait to get these on now!!

should be ash has done top speed runs at dunsfold with that set up ok

Yeah so fine for a straight line :lol:

As soon as you corner hard though, more than likely going to rub hard.

Edited by grundy225

should be ash has done top speed runs at dunsfold with that set up ok

Yeah so fine for a straight line :lol:

As soon as you corner hard though, more than likely going to rub hard.

you like a hard rub dont you grundy dont yours stick out more?