hyundai genesis

neo

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoe ... nesis.html

like this quote "It’s a huge departure from the current car and aims to offer Nissan 350Z-style thrills for a bargain price."

last paragraph "No official UK on sale date has been revealed, but the new arrival should reach our shores in early 2009 with a price tag of around £25,000"

isn't the 350z around the same price so where's the bargain :lol:

If the production car looks like the photos, I will certainly be putting down a deposit for one of these...

My missus has had a 2.7 Hyundai Coupe for the last three years and it is brilliant,.. never been inside the dealer workshops (5 year warranty by the way B) )

And the interior quality and spec knocks the 350z flat on it's back , all it was lacking was a few more HP

IMG_0164.jpg

If the production car looks like the photos, I will certainly be putting down a deposit for one of these...

My missus has had a 2.7 Hyundai Coupe for the last three years and it is brilliant,.. never been inside the dealer workshops (5 year warranty by the way B) )

And the interior quality and spec knocks the 350z flat on it's back , all it was lacking was a few more HP

IMG_0164.jpg

Seriously???

165bhp from a 2.7 and FWD - Sorry but I can't see any reason to buy one?

The new one does look interesting and with 300bhp and RWD, if they keep it light it could be good.

Seriously???

165bhp from a 2.7 and FWD - Sorry but I can't see any reason to buy one?

The new one does look interesting and with 300bhp and RWD, if they keep it light it could be good.

The reason we bought this particular car was value £13995 for a brand new 2.7 V6 is fantastic value ..especially for the spec (air con , cruise , leather,elec sunroof, etc. etc. + 5 year warranty ) unbeatable

Ahhh.. happy days. This was mine before I saw sense and got the Z

RadioCC.jpg

I say happy days, mine spent most of its time getting repaired.... new clutch, gearbox, and various other things that went wrong with it. :dry:

It'll be interesting to see what this Genesis actually looks like when its released...

Ahhh.. happy days. This was mine before I saw sense and got the Z

RadioCC.jpg

I say happy days, mine spent most of its time getting repaired.... new clutch, gearbox, and various other things that went wrong with it. :dry:

It'll be interesting to see what this Genesis actually looks like when its released...

nice aerial, was it radio controlled :)