Tonights football Farce!!

Andy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best thing that could have happened. No good just limping through or relying on another country to help us out, we are crap and would have f**ked it up next summer anyway. And its no good just sacking the manager, lots of the FA have to go now as well and in my opinion all of the players. We need to start with a clean sheet of paper and start again. And i am sorry to say but it also starts with the premiership, at the end of the day if you support a team in the premiership you are supporting a load of foreigners with a few english players thrown in who are flattered by those that surround them. Tonight we proved we are rubbish and english football needs a radical overhaul if we are ever to succeed at world level. And i for one am sick of seeing Frank Lampard sticking his tongue out every couple of years when he fails. If there iis one player who is massively overrated it is him. :dry::rant:

And Nixy we need a summer first to enjoy a barbecue, if its anything like the last one its best england are out! :p

Oh well, at least Leeds will probably get automatic promotion.............back to what is effectively the second division! I have to say I was gutted by that display last night - if you're into football and look forward to a tournament like that it is so disappointing. All we can hope for now is some decent weather.

Best thing that could have happened. No good just limping through or relying on another country to help us out, we are crap and would have f**ked it up next summer anyway. And its no good just sacking the manager, lots of the FA have to go now as well and in my opinion all of the players. We need to start with a clean sheet of paper and start again. And i am sorry to say but it also starts with the premiership, at the end of the day if you support a team in the premiership you are supporting a load of foreigners with a few english players thrown in who are flattered by those that surround them. Tonight we proved we are rubbish and english football needs a radical overhaul if we are ever to succeed at world level. And i for one am sick of seeing Frank Lampard sticking his tongue out every couple of years when he fails. If there iis one player who is massively overrated it is him. :dry::rant:

And Nixy we need a summer first to enjoy a barbecue, if its anything like the last one its best england are out! :p

I never thought i would say this, but i agree with everything you have just said ;)

Do you think they are getting paid too much so dont bother, are too busy looking pretty and going out on the pull :dry: The only person I saw do any work was Beckham, he was up and down the pitch even had to help out the defenders a few times then back up. I heard that even though they didnt get through they still get 115k each or something like that, where as the croats get like 5k. Perhaps if there salery was reduced theyd work harder and stop moaning of hangovers and their hair being out of place :dry:

I never thought i would say this, but i agree with everything you have just said ;)

:lol: There is hope for you yet Louis :thumbs:

:lol: There is hope for you yet Louis :thumbs:

You too dude :thumbs:

I just think its disgusting, they dont even look like a team, which is because none of them actually know what the word means. Its the same for a lot of people in the UK, they do things for themselves and not think about other people and working together. I get it here at work all the time and its very frustrating as we can all do so much better if we work together.

I am just glad they went out, they would just get to the semi finals and lose again, so whats the difference with going out now. :thumbs: