ZeppoJeff's Zed Journey - RB26 swap In Progress

ZeppoJeff

Haha

shame they left the plate on but still chuft with the pic, I've told them where the spanner and bracket are stashed if they are taking more of them together later. Hopefully see yours finished soon!

Yeah we got some together today and they looked epic together.

Phone battery pretty low so I won't bore you with a story just yet but here's some pictures of her when I went to pick her up.

More pics to follow tomorrow

5cfa02cc0240703779db4c911bc1d60e.jpg

834070d21e715524e8a59303a3458991.jpg

• Like 6

Sadly not had time to get any pictures of the zed properly yet but that's only because I've been waiting in all day for these to come. Have to say it was defiantly worth it

e648697e58838cd325e1bf5efeb6cd38.jpg

Also get me some polished goodies from mopedmark so should be pretty busy over the weekend

45126df9c854f2de1ce752a6dbecee4a.jpg

I might not have had time to take pictures but clarkie certainly did when I drove past...haha

0d605a72837155cee08602e2419422c5.jpg

• Like 9

Just noticed this thread.... What a transformation mate! Colour suits it perfectly

Someone had a zed with almost identical mods and was asking for ideas for a new colour. Purply blue was one of my suggestions and every time I saw a golf r or focus st I would hope he would listen :lol:

Yours is proof I have good taste :lol:

What colour is it?

• Like 1

Just noticed this thread.... What a transformation mate! Colour suits it perfectly

Someone had a zed with almost identical mods and was asking for ideas for a new colour. Purply blue was one of my suggestions and every time I saw a golf r or focus st I would hope he would listen :lol:

Yours is proof I have good taste :lol:

What colour is it?

Haha I think I know the zed you mean. I kept mentioning I was going purple so he would get the hint not to got purple :p

It's a custom colour kind of. So jt's a purple metallic with a purple pearl on top.