what do you do when you're not playing with your Z's

andybp

Being older has its advantages......Erm.......I can't remember what they are,where's me pills

if you think of any advantages let me know having to go to the loo 3 or 4 times a night certainly isn't one :lol:
  • Like 1

Guys - seriously - a bit of tone is good, ripped is not - well IMO anyway. (YUK !!!! )

I have an ex husband who still does 5 days of 2 hour sessions a week, masses of serious and dangerous dieting and dehydration (IMO again!) before competitions. To be fair he does and is still winning or in the top 4 for the UK. I do admire the effort though.

Makes me laugh however, if I have injured myself, how he can tense up certain areas and show me the muscle effected by certain movements or strains. (Behave now - think clean thoughts !!! ;):lol: )

The constant viewing oneself in a mirror and vanity though is horrendous, let alone turning up at mine in a singlet when he visits Urgh-revolting !! And - he thinks I am fat - a mere untoned size 10/12 !!

Nutters them bodybuilders/fitness competitors. At my old gym in Rochdale there was a woman called Linda Gartside who totally transformed her body and became a leading competitor. Hours of training a day. Fair play she's achieved what she wanted to but at the cost of her femininity in my opinion.

Synthetic assistance.

As for bodybuilders and fitness freaks in general - life's too short. And the disdain they have for ANYONE over 15% body fat is strong.

So it turns out people who drive flashy 2-seater sports cars like to work out. Who knew?

When did admitting to gym work become acceptable? Aren't you meant to train discretely and pretend that you're just naturally in good shape? Christ, you might as well tell everyone what hair dye you use, your medallions aren't gold and your chest hair is a rug...

• Like 2

So it turns out people who drive flashy 2-seater sports cars like to work out. Who knew?

When did admitting to gym work become acceptable? Aren't you meant to train discretely and pretend that you're just naturally in good shape? Christ, you might as well tell everyone what hair dye you use, your medallions aren't gold and your chest hair is a rug...

Yeah bro totally natural. Hench.com :)

Being self employed you occasionally get some down time so I mostly fill the time with going to the gym, best part about it is driving the Z there and back though!

Best part driving there - worst part, driving home after leg day! :surrender:

Being self employed you occasionally get some down time so I mostly fill the time with going to the gym, best part about it is driving the Z there and back though!

Haha so true! Would probably be worse if my gym actually had a squat rack though :yawn:

Haha so true! Would probably be worse if my gym actually had a squat rack though :yawn:

And you call that a gym! :lol:;)

Hahah its nice and theres no nob heads, just full a retirees, it does its best :lol:

Hahah its nice and theres no nob heads, just full a retirees, it does its best :lol:

That's true - the place I train at is basically a warehouse converted into a gym. Has what I need, including the little pr*cks who p*ss me off enough to squeeze out that one last rep :lol:

• Like 1