what do you do when you're not playing with your Z's

andybp

when I'm not Zedding I like to : Play guitar (electric ,I have 7, wife thinks I'm spoilt but she has more shoes than a caterpillar) I love a bit of retro gaming NEO GEO style and old arcade games. I have a few old units in the garage such as Outrun, Chase HQ, double dragon etc. I used to go to the gym but that was knocked on the head when i had kids, just no time for it at the moment so I go running a few times a week instead. Finally, I have been on a quest for years to find the best burger in the UK. So far I have travelled far and wide trying out each greasy spoons', restaurants', pubs' delicacies. I keep a tally of which I thought were best in comparison to the previously tasted and commented. :teeth:

Edited by Rock_Steady

when I'm not Zedding I like to : Play guitar (electric ,I have 7, wife thinks I'm spoilt but she has more shoes than a caterpillar) I love a bit of retro gaming NEO GEO style and old arcade games. I have a few old units in the garage such as Outrun, Chase HQ, double dragon etc. I used to go to the gym but that was knocked on the head when i had kids, just no time for it at the moment so I go running a few times a week instead. Finally, I have been on a quest for years to find the best burger in the UK. So far I have travelled far and wide trying out each greasy spoons', restaurants', pubs' delicacies. I keep a tally of which I thought were best in comparison to the previously tasted and commented. :teeth:

I pretty much perfected (lot of 10pees) Outrun and it's still a great game - a few still survive in the odd seaside town. Do you play the theme tunes for the games on your guitars? I love knocking out Magical Sound Shower on the piano... Some strangely nice stuff in computer games.

i started this thread after an interesting conversation with a guy at work didn't expect that big a response, seeing as there's so many gym goers and fitness orientated people here has any one done the

HOUR OF POWER my missus bought the DVD i thought i'd try it to get my fitness level back up after being ill i think it's going to kill me i can't complete it even using my missus girlie weights. :blush: