supercharge or replace?

Luke0549

Guess I am shallow too, I couldnt own a car that doesnt appeal aesthetically no matter how good the experience. I dont mind the coupe, but the hatch, just no. Also if I had that kind of money, it wouldnt get a look in :)

• Like 1

R35 isnt good looking, but, it does look good, in an aggressive way :) same for the R34. Colour also makes a vast difference to appearance. I probably dont follow the mainstream, i hate red and think the midnight blue is dull and drab, but most people love those two colours on a zed.

Thank god we dont all like the same cars/colours :)

Edited by Jetpilot

I still like the idea of getting R34 Gt! My brother has one. Easy power gains and with the suspension set up correctly, you can make the barge corner like a house fly.

Oooh look, someone who wants to prt ex a R34 against a 350Z: http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-cars-sale-private-sales/236701-r34-gt-turbo-4-door-swap.html

I think Im living in the real world, I didn't say ild have the money to go out and buy one tomorrow. - it's a goal.

The 1 series isn't enough of a jump - for me. In terms of looks etc. much prefer a e92.

I have to like everything about the car, only 1series I could drive would be the 1m, even then ild probably still choose the e92...

The GT3 is a goal, an E92 M3 or a 135i are £15K cars so are withing reach of a 350Z owner and a bank loan. Ive driven plenty of examples of each (E82, E87, 1M, F21, F22), and while the M3 is a superb car IMO its a little too big too be flingable, and like most M cars (not the 1M, funnily enough) only comes properly alive when youre really pushing.

A 135i with a remap and a set of Bilsteins is lighter, smaller, more economical, more wieldy and faster than an M3, what isnt to like? Looks are a matter of opinion, but the 1 coupe is hardly an ugly car .........

As for the GTR, I struggle to see how anyone can find it attractive, as with Ekona Im all about function over form but they could have at least made an effort to make it a little bit pretty :lol:

Oooh look, someone who wants to prt ex a R34 against a 350Z:

they could have at least made an effort to make it a little bit pretty :lol:

That 4 door is positively ugly :(

I am curious that with something as iconic as the Gtr, that was the best the design team could come up with, it could have been so so much better.

• Like 1

240z copied an English Design, 350z I'm not sure is a pretty car, took a long time for me to not think they were ugly and I'm still not bowled over by it.

I don't think the nsx is pretty, I like it for what it is. And again heavy foreign design influence.

Rx7 is nice yeah. Celica I don't like.

But the thing about all these jap cars, is they look miles better with half their panels changed aftermarket. A pretty car doesn't need that. Aston, jag, lotus, corvette, etc

• Like 1

I am just listing a few, opinions and all that, but they do produce some pretty cars regardless of design influence and individual views :)

I would also say it used to be the way with panel changes/kits but most cars are more sort after now in original form :)

Up until now Jag has produced a good looking car since the e type.

S2000 is another looker :)

Edited by Jetpilot