PHOTOSHOP ME - Triple/Quad Exhaust

Pritchard

hey guys

im looking to get rid of my Cobra exhaust. and i like to have bit that others dont, so im toying with 3 exhaust solutions:

- nice loud and proud K1 or similar, its been done. but it sounds great (heard one last night!) and its off the shelf

or, go for something custom.

So, can someone with some photoshop skills please work their magic for me?

im looking at ''staggered'' quads (if thats the right terminology) ie, 3" exit, paired with a 2" exit. i think the M3's have this? not sure.but, one pair on each side of the bumper.

and also,

a center located triple exit exhaust, like the Ferrari 458. I dont think i've seen another Z with it. would look awesome i think :)

im not looking for ridiculus sized exit pipes, 3x 3" would be great (which i think is the size i current have on my singles?)

sample pics below. do me proud :)

thanks

qifLhLF.jpgVcyPd6o.jpg

M3 exhaust tips are the same size, not staggered. 997.1 PSE cars, on the other hand, look like this:

hqdefault.jpg

...which happens to look ridiculous. Please don't do this!

Also, the 458 barely manages to get away with the triple exhaust thing because it's so awesome otherwise. On a 350, that is going to be chav central and then some, I don't need a 'shop to know that. ;)

• Like 2

ok, due to the abuse i see im unlikely to get help ;)

its fine. i understand its not to everyones taste

so ive dusted off my Paint. excuse the crudeness. but, i dunno... i think the idea has potential. just need to do something with the diffuser.

honest thoughts.

8351T7u.jpg

ok, due to the abuse i see im unlikely to get help ;)

its fine. i understand its not to everyones taste

so ive dusted off my Paint. excuse the crudeness. but, i dunno... i think the idea has potential. just need to do something with the diffuser.

honest thoughts.

8351T7u.jpg

I've seen far, far worse on road cars.

i'll allow a triple exit exhaust only if the centre tip is controlled by a butterfly valve which runs straight through with no silencing!

Brillo, you're the second person to sya that! a mate in a watsapp group just said the same thing!

Wasso - well of course its a fail, he didnt leave room for the number plate ;)

It's got a show and go ;)

Glad you've taken it in good spirits Pritchard :thumbs:

The triple actually looks better than I expected. I have a secret lust for a big lambo style central single exit.

• Like 1

of course its in good spirit. i expect differing opinions, and a marmite reaction. would be daft posting otherwise.

yea 3x 3 does look too big. in the guestimated paint at least.

i might pop to Halfrauds and get a few of those tailpipe tips they do. and just shave the ends off and tak them on for a 'real life photo'

if i get bored that is.. although if i have the time i should probably spend it doing better things. :lol:

ultimately, i think i might be losing my diffuser as im going ot need the space. possibly another ark-esque Z joining the revolution.