Just saying hello. potential new 350Z owner

Nigelp

Just wanted to say Hi.

I have been reading as many threads as possible, going to test a 350Z coupe & Roadster today to decide which one my wife likes. I`ll then be looking to buy a used one.

Useful info about things like the clicking axle, so now I have an idea what to look for.

Cheers.

Nige.

going to test a 350Z coupe & Roadster today to decide which one my wife likes. I`ll then be looking to buy a used one.

Evans Halshaw Nissan, Leeds, muppets. :angry:

Rang yesterday, booked test drives in both Roadster and Coupe, idea was so my wife could choose which she preferred. Arrived an hour early after a 45min trip, salesman showed me to roadster, said he`d get keys for coupe. Came back, "oh, looks like the parts manager has taken it for the weekend" :rant: ...

I said there was no point in taking a test drive in just one and left.. another 40 minute drive home..

NOT a good first impression and they will NOT be getting any business from me. :rant:

Unfortunately you will find that many (but not all) of the Nissan dealers are something we have to put up with. You will find many such stories on here.

I guess it shows how good the cars are that we put up with it.

Really gutted for you mate. Cant really help as I have a roadster and you have seen one of them.

Please dont let it put you off the cars, they really are worth it. :headhurt:

I`m aware dealers can be poor and if I`d just turned up out of the blue, fair enough, but when I`d booked a test in both... I was speechless and just left.

Ringing nissan dealers within an hour now to find one who has one of each in to view...

Hi,

I am from West Yorkshire, near Huddersfield.

I think I`ll be going to Chorley (1 hr away), they have one of each in stock.

Oh, I`m well aware dealers can be a pain, but I`ve usually found that is with aftersales, once they have your money, not when they are trying to sell you one !

:welcome: Nige

Not too far away from you, located 2 mins from the 606 in Bradford.

Recently bought my Z from the Chorley group at the Burnley branch, have to say really good service, dealt with a guy called Gareth Small and was sound :thumbs:

Good luck with the search anyway and im sure you will love the test drive ;)

Can I suggest that if you are stuck with finding the right car with the right price at the dealers, you should have a look at some of the private ads in this forum or piston heads...

for example there is a very COOL guy ( :p ) here who has his zed for sale and has loved it and taken good care of it.. 54 plate 45 k on the clock, UK spec car with all the GT options except the navi...and he's only asking 15995. a bargain if you ask me... I am sure he could even cut you a bit of a small deal for being a member of probably the best forum on the internet...ehemmm :blush:

here is the link...

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

;):teeth: