Uprev introductory offer and news

Chris@Dyna.Tune

To celebrate becoming the first Uprev protuners in Scotland we are running an introductory offer on all new Uprev tunes.

Naturally aspirated tunes including licence fee: £360

Turbo and supercharged tunes including licence fee: £675

All tuning will be carried out on our DAQ5 Dynapack hub dynamometer and all prices include VAT.

No sooner than we had closed our deal with Uprev and secured a limited number of licences, then Uprev announced a price increase. We will not be able to repeat this offer so book now to take advantage

post-25220-0-85338700-1430764163_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dyno time is charged at £66 per hour, minimum of 4 hours for any tuning no matter what the car/engine/ECU combo is.

If you're already on Uprev we would need a copy of the tune that's on the car, if this isn't available we would need to start the tune from scratch. We cannot lift the tune from the car and work from that.

Dyno time is charged at £66 per hour, minimum of 4 hours for any tuning no matter what the car/engine/ECU combo is.

If you're already on Uprev we would need a copy of the tune that's on the car, if this isn't available we would need to start the tune from scratch. We cannot lift the tune from the car and work from that.

Just purely out of interest, I thought if you already had an UpRev on the car (I have) and you go to another Tuner, they would be able to see the licence on the ECU and therefore its only tuning time ? May be wrong, but thats what got passed onto me when I purchased the car, it had been done by RS.

Just purely out of interest, I thought if you already had an UpRev on the car (I have) and you go to another Tuner, they would be able to see the licence on the ECU and therefore its only tuning time ? May be wrong, but thats what got passed onto me when I purchased the car, it had been done by RS.

That is true as you have the license on ur ecu but a tuner can't take the map off your car.

If you went back to RS then they would have your old map to start from but if you went to dynatune they would have to ask RS for the map and if they weren't willing to pass on then it's from scratch again.

Correct me if I'm wrong Chris.