*** TORQEN *** 350z DE Engine bay dress up stuff - what do you need?

Adrian@TORQEN

As mentioned in the 370z topic, we're planning to build some custom products for the 350z DE Engine bay as well.

On the list so far:

- silicone hose master kits in blue, red and black, other colours may be added later, 17 hoses in total, virtually replacing all the OEM hoses, unlike the normal 3-4 hoses kits

- titanium custom bolts, washers and nuts, available in 6 colours - polished/natural, gold, black, green, purple, gold

- carbon fibre engine cover

- burnt titanium strut bar

- burnt titanium, anodised colours engine harness cover

- burnt titanium, anodised colours power steering and coolant tanks

- carbon fibre battery and fluids covers

- burnt titanium, anodised colours intake pipe

- burnt titanium slam panels

- grounding kits

What else would you guys need to make your engine look show quality? Any other colours / materials preferred? Any suggestion is welcome, please fire them up here.

Thanks!

Edited by octet@TORQEN
  • Like 3

Green And Orange.

Now, what parts do you offer? :)

A green hose kit would suit me. but as anal as it sounds, its got to be a ''good green''. there a few bits and bobs online but they are either peicemeal for pipework. but i dont know what i need. (joins, diameters, etc).

Replacement bottles for fluids would be cool.

and also ANYTHING you can recommend for the disgusting radiator 'cover' (is it a cover?) because the slam panel only hides the 'shelf' of it.

I know it's 1.25. It's just one of those things that folk seem to ask for that aren't too easy to find or get hold of. I just thought if sold as an 8 piece kit, it was a valid suggestion.