*** TORQEN *** 350z DE Engine bay dress up stuff - what do you need?

Adrian@TORQEN

Let's wait until we finalised the design and we have some first real photos. cloud9:

Bare in mind, the TORQEN strut bar is not going to be made from cheap aluminium 6061-T6, like the struts you can buy from so many manufactures, but from the very exclusive Grade 5 Titanium, so if you're looking for a £63 strut bar, these may not be for you. :)

This is how the 350z DE kit will look like in standard natural titanium colour, also available in 6 finishes like the 370z kits already available. Professional photos once all the kits are here.

61 pieces in total.

TORQEN-350z-DE-BOLTS-NUT-WASHERS-photo-webwat.jpg

Edited by octet@TORQEN
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Final design for the TORQEN 350z titanium engine harness cover... I think :)

The hallow out logo it's small and might be difficult to be done, dealing with that now.

What do you think?

2015-06-19_10-13-27.jpeg

I want one :lol: Cool idea - will there be an option to have them different colours?

I want one :lol: Cool idea - will there be an option to have them different colours?

At the moment I'm doing them in burnt real GR5 titanium. Might do a cheaper anodised aluminium version later, we'll see what the future brings.

I like that, any idea on what your charge for them yet

Not yet, have to finalise the production costs, should have a price next week, but as I said before, being real titanium, is not going to cheap. As I'm not looking to produce 1000pcs, that will also add to the cost, being a smaller batch, but in the same time, will be something very rare so will hold value in time :)

• Like 2

At the moment I'm doing them in burnt real GR5 titanium. Might do a cheaper anodised aluminium version later, we'll see what the future brings.

I like that, any idea on what your charge for them yet

Not yet, have to finalise the production costs, should have a price next week, but as I said before, being real titanium, is not going to cheap. As I'm not looking to produce 1000pcs, that will also add to the cost, being a smaller batch, but in the same time, will be something very rare so will hold value in time :)

Cool thanks, the only ones I've seen up to now are the EVO ones.

No rush planning to pop one on before winter as you can see I'm in need lol

617550b1e24290f3c81b3b7a5d4ca923.jpg

Edited by Piranha
  • Like 1

Why don't you tuck this wire shown in red into the yellow position?

2015-06-19_15-24-41.jpeg

I see where your coming from. I originally just followed the instructions on the hdev kit I bought.

Your right it looks like it will go that way, I'll take a look at the weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is a sample of the TORQEN 350z DE engine harness cover in burnt titanium. Ignore the fingerprints on it :D Work in progress.

torqen-titanium-engine-harness-cover-web-sample.jpg

This looks fantastic! I have an identical one from EVO-R. Just wondered though, have you had any issues with this catching on the closed bonnet? I ran mine for a couple of weeks and next time I saw it the bonnet had rubbed against it :bang:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...