CCTV- cloud view price ??

steve916

Do you lot ever watch the news? What you're doing is openly running a cover-up, and stuff like that never ends well. Openness and honesty is almost always the best policy... This is neither.

How can people trust the right decisions are being made for the right reasons if all the facts are hidden? I always thought this was supposed to be an open and friendly forum, but it seems this may only be the case when it suits the mods.

It has nothing to do with "openess" but everything to do with privacy and the rights of the indicidual/s involved

nothing more needs to be said on this matter

Do you lot ever watch the news? What you're doing is openly running a cover-up, and stuff like that never ends well. Openness and honesty is almost always the best policy... This is neither.

How can people trust the right decisions are being made for the right reasons if all the facts are hidden? I always thought this was supposed to be an open and friendly forum, but it seems this may only be the case when it suits the mods.

I much prefer this approach, http://forum.cyclingnews.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11179.

Pete

• Like 1

I think what some of the "problem" is (Not personally, just for some users) is that with a lot of banned members, although the team haven't explained the reason for them being banned, it's been pretty obvious. With Will, he didn't go on an open forum swearing tirade, threaten to beat anyone up or damage another persons Z. He did clearly do something to get a ban, obviously something we all missed. Or maybe it was just the sandals and paint brushed wheels caught up with him :lol:

Anyway, moving back to the topic, Steve916, can you post up the rough costs once you've been given options? It's something I'm interested in doing at home too :)

I've been on both sides of the ban thing. Sometimes it's a good thing that people know exactly why folks have been banned, but then I've also seen it when the posted reason for the ban wasn't the actual reason for the ban.

There's no winners really.

I much prefer this approach, http://forum.cycling...p?f=11&t=11179.

Pete

Polyarmour has been banned for a day for ignoring several warnings in a thread not to discuss moderating policy in that thread

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

• Like 1

Forum moderators Illuminati cover up confirmed. WW was about to post a link from MSN backed up by "people who should know" from Facebook that exposed the lizard men that run this forum.

FTFY.

OP, I hope all this speculation and discussion about WW is helping you find the price of your cloud view.... ;)

I think what some of the "problem" is (Not personally, just for some users) is that with a lot of banned members, although the team haven't explained the reason for them being banned, it's been pretty obvious. With Will, he didn't go on an open forum swearing tirade, threaten to beat anyone up or damage another persons Z. He did clearly do something to get a ban, obviously something we all missed. Or maybe it was just the sandals and paint brushed wheels caught up with him :lol:

Anyway, moving back to the topic, Steve916, can you post up the rough costs once you've been given options? It's something I'm interested in doing at home too :)

If I find out i'll be sure to let you know :)

Forum moderators Illuminati cover up confirmed. WW was about to post a link from MSN backed up by "people who should know" from Facebook that exposed the lizard men that run this forum.

FTFY.

OP, I hope all this speculation and discussion about WW is helping you find the price of your cloud view.... ;)

Not really :D

Started something here didnt I

• Like 1

The forum rules are quite clear: http://www.350z-uk.c...69-forum-rules/

There is no need to air our dirty washing on a public forum, and those familiar with the forum they will know that only the team and the individual concerned will be aware about how many 'strikes' (warnings) they have been issued and those can go back over several years.

From my time as a moderator on here, I know most warnings/bans are only issued as last resorts and in many cases we try to avoid those by having a word with the member or pming them about their behaviour. Then are there the spammers/abusers, running into many hundreds, that most on the forum will not be aware of but where the report system allows you guys to help us stop those timewasters that get through when we are not around to deal with them immediately.

There are times the team will not be at one about a member's fate. But like a jury, if the view is not unamimous a majority view will suffice. When a member has made a significant contribution to the forum, perhaps over several years, it is disappointing when their actions degenerate to the point the Rules have clearly been broken, and certainly not for the first time. Sadly that was the case with Whacky Will.

I hope that may draw a line under the demise of WW from the forum and apologies to the OP that his thread, like another one before it, that got used to question an unrelated issue about the management of the forum. If anyone feels the need to question the forum rules then raise it as a new thread and not on as an aside to an issue the OP was asking.

• Like 3