New Member in central London

Hi my name is Neill,

I would like to introduce myself and although I'm not yet an owner of a 350z, I will hopefully be so before the end of summer (if not sooner). I'm presently based in central London (hence no car) but I'm planning on moving to the Sevenoaks area very soon. I'm going to be using the forum to help me find out everything I can about owning a 350z (e.g. where to get parts, recommended garages for services and any pitfalls to avoid) so please excuse if I ask what sounds like a dumb questions at some point. I'm looking to get a GT model and no later than 2006.

Cheers

Neill

Hello and welcome 👋

You have come to the right place for info. There are many good traders here that can supply parts and advise. Clark Motorsport, Tarmac Sportz, Cougar Store etc. Many recommended garages too around you. All you need it do some search on Google (your question and always end with 350z UK forum). If not, start a thread and I'm sure someone will give their views/advise B)

Good luck with your search mate.