black 370 to stealth bomber is no more :(

No mate

Today's issues it came on towards the end off day

I can only get 98 Ron so I'm using my map for 97 rather than 99

I'm getting a horrible flat spot at 3000 revs I don't know if it's a flaw in the map or problem with the car

20150606_154807_zpshfjnamzo.jpg

Also fitted this nice little catch can vented to atmosphere to release a bit of crank presure

The catch can, doesn't this affect metered air or is that only for PCV? There's a detailed thread on here about Positive Crankcase Ventilation (which I still want to do, despite Stillen saying it isn't necessary).

20150606_154807_zpshfjnamzo.jpg

Also fitted this nice little catch can vented to atmosphere to release a bit of crank presure

The catch can, doesn't this affect metered air or is that only for PCV? There's a detailed thread on here about Positive Crankcase Ventilation (which I still want to do, despite Stillen saying it isn't necessary).

Not entirely sure dom

But it's been on the dyno sInce tho

I did it for the pcv just to add after nearly 2 thousand mile here in Europe there's nothing in it

Edited by nissanman312
  • Like 1

No mate do you want me to send it back down

If I never have to take that bumper of again it will be great :)

Haven't had chance to drive it properly yet but seem temps are sitting more in the 30s than the 40s so I think it's had a positive effect

Oil temps are up tho moving it back into the pecking order between 90 and 110

Engine coolant is staying stable at the moment which was one of my concerns with the frozenboost blocking a lot of air flow

The one problem I now have the car is throwing up the traction slip light and its staying on when you pull hard

I've done some reading and seems this could be related to the brake fluid being low as it also flashes the handbrake light so will top it up in the week and fingers crossed it will sort that

• Like 1

No mate do you want me to send it back down

If I never have to take that bumper of again it will be great :)

Haven't had chance to drive it properly yet but seem temps are sitting more in the 30s than the 40s so I think it's had a positive effect

Oil temps are up tho moving it back into the pecking order between 90 and 110

Engine coolant is staying stable at the moment which was one of my concerns with the frozenboost blocking a lot of air flow

The one problem I now have the car is throwing up the traction slip light and its staying on when you pull hard

I've done some reading and seems this could be related to the brake fluid being low as it also flashes the handbrake light so will top it up in the week and fingers crossed it will sort that

Ya might as well have it back if you're not going to use it ........

That's good it's making a difference ..... I would say that's spot on for oil temp IMO

How did you get on with your diff issue ?