black 370 to stealth bomber is no more :(

Ok so as expected I've had my first dilemma with the installation today here goes

I have spoken with Ian at Lichfield today and he asked me about the injectors that adrian suplied he said they don't plug stright in like the gtr injectors that he had on the shelf would. Therfore meaning no cutting and joing wires.

He said the I d injectors I have with the kit are no doubt great kit but he would be happier using the gtr ones as they plug stright in ie no diy wiring

He is also confident and doesn't have any worries that the gtr injectors will be running well within they're capabilities ie not maxt out he says he tunes gtr to 600 bhp happy on those

I trust ian is doing this for the right reasons and it will be fine

However I also Trust adrian spec's this injector set up for best results

All this = a confused me lol

On the other hand I have put my car into a very reputable tuner and I Trust litchfield wouldn't be doing anything that would ultimately be detrimental to the car

This moding is stressfull lol

What size injectors are they? The Gtr are 560cc or something, to get 600whp you will be near max with those injectors, superchargers use a lot more fuel. Not rocket science to solder and make a nice job but I do understand what you mean. I originally went for detchwerks because they were plug and play, now I bought ID cos they are BIG.

You guys are killing me!!! :lol:

We've fitted them so many times, just ask the guys at Litchfield to fit what you have, no need to spend more money!!! The pigtails / connectors are an extra, not supplied as standard by Injector Dynamics, although I think Josh got them by mistake :) The purpose of the whole kit was to save you money, not to waste money.

Edited by octet@TORQEN

You guys are killing me!!! :lol:

We've fitted them so many times, just ask the guys at Litchfield to fit what you have, no need to spend more money!!! The pigtails / connectors are an extra, not supplied as standard by Injector Dynamics, although I think Josh got them by mistake :) The purpose of the whole kit was to save you money, not to waste money.

Goes out to my man cave and looks ..........

They like little connectors and clip type things ?

Edited by Bodyboarder81

Ok so threw my lack of ability to demolish buildings at the same time as talking to my tuners I failed to pick up on the point that he's putting 770 cc gtr injectors in so looks like the car will be done before adrian had chance to get me the connectors for my I d 725cc

Massive Thanks to adrian for the effort put in to get these swiftly anyway

So they'll be up for sale in a separate thred

• Like 1

I've just done some measuring on mine .... Should fit but will need to relocate air on cooler ( think that's what it is ) and also horns ....

Oh my, who pressed the panic button again, do you really need to relocate the horns? Is it safe? :lol:

It will fit nicely Josh, have you painted it black yet? :p

Got the fittings today from my local shop for John's kit, have you managed to source the plates to block the turbo returns?

bd490c9cb99caf2131e0dfae9dc2448b.jpg

Edited by octet@TORQEN

I've just done some measuring on mine .... Should fit but will need to relocate air on cooler ( think that's what it is ) and also horns ....

Oh my, who pressed the panic button again, do you really need to relocate the horns? Is it safe? :lol:

It will fit nicely Josh, have you painted it black yet? :p

Got the fittings today from my local shop for John's kit, have you managed to source the plates to block the turbo returns?

bd490c9cb99caf2131e0dfae9dc2448b.jpg

Lol the mods need to install a bat phone

Anyway you lot stop cloging my highly professional build thred with your scaremongering ;) lol

Edited by nissanman312

Yes got the same fittings as above and also sent a set to litchfield for nicks car :)

No not painted it black yet as I'm sort of toying with leaving it silver for the show factor :) not sure yet though !! Did jez get it fitted to doms car in the end?

Thanks again for that Josh top man

• Like 1

Any more updates nick? Have they managed to get the frozen boost in?

no josh it hasnt gone in! costs were spiraling so ive gone with the cardbord one that stillen sent out to get things done

just had an offer from a freind to help with mocking up some brackets so should get it in when back from litchfeild

• Like 1