Mines frnt lip

Mike k-g

Just looking to see what people think.

I have a mines front lip in gloss black fitted to my GM, i;m toying with spraying it to match

the car but cant deside will it look better..anyone have any pics with mines fr lip sprayed?

Not looking for one on a black car.

Thanks Mike K-g

Super-stu has one on a GM I believe

You rang :)

I think mine is a Veilside V3 replica, but it's not far from the Mines as that was the only other one I considered. Looks like this in body colour, which is very much how I prefer it.

IMG_5293_zpseb4298f4.jpg

Lip_zpsbee4066f.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

anyone have issues with fitment in these mines style lips? i just bought from rt performance and its a bitty out of shape to the bumper

Yes.

Was slightly too narrow and didn't fit well around the grille aperture.

With some effort managed to JUST get the ends to wrap around the lip of the wheel arch but clearly was under some stress as it started to split along the ends in a few months. Took it off and binned it.

David

ohh! yeah same as what mines like. its out of shape along the grille part of the bumper and very tight at the sides... like under alot of tension... was it rt performance u bought it from? i was roughly £200 so if its gonna crack after a few months i wont be too impressed tbh

ohh! yeah same as what mines like. its out of shape along the grille part of the bumper and very tight at the sides... like under alot of tension... was it rt performance u bought it from? i was roughly £200 so if its gonna crack after a few months i wont be too impressed tbh

Yes it was from RT and yes it was under a lot of tension as it was a few mm too short .