Wrestlemania 31

Grundy

Own up, anyone watching?

Used to love wrestling when I was younger.

Wanted to get back into watching it :lol: So the big event is tonight at midnight.

Before anyone says, what's the point, it's fake.

My answer to that - So are films.

• Like 2

:yawn::wacko:

Literally can't believe adults can watch this for more than 5 seconds. :dry::yuck::surrender:

No offence meant, just really don't understand. Sh^t and obviously staged fights, over the top in every way and the worst actors on the planet. :shrug:

Literally can't believe adults can watch this for more than 5 seconds. :dry::yuck::surrender:

No offence meant, just really don't understand. Sh^t and obviously staged fights, over the top in every way and the worst actors on the planet. :shrug:

Same goes for why do people watch eastenders/emmerdale etc.

I know they're staged fights, and there is already a planned victor. But so are movies.

I'm not justifying Wrestling, as as I said, never watched since about 15years ago :lol:

Just liked the facebook page the other week, and saw this event coming up, so fancied giving it a watch :lol:

• Like 1

I know they're staged fights, and there is already a planned victor. But so are movies.

I'm not justifying Wrestling, as as I said, never watched since about 15years ago :lol:

Just liked the facebook page the other week, and saw this event coming up, so fancied giving it a watch :lol:

Hmm I'm sure you told us on Thursday you had been watching a bit of it recently

Hmm I'm sure you told us on Thursday you had been watching a bit of it recently

I did spend a day on youtube watching some matches :lol:

tna impact is on now if anyone wants a taste of what it's all about. :lol:

Weekly on challenge channel Sundays 9-11

It's about the only 1st run program I tune into now since motogp went away from BBC and now JC's put an end to TG.

All round quality entertainment!

Own up, anyone watching?

Ummm NO!!

I enjoy watching men in spandex

Carry on then :lol:

Can we just clarify if you enjoy wearing spandex while watching men? ;) Or...............................

I'm not even sure right now, so god damn tired, thought it was 2 hours, not 4 :(

3 hours sleep sucks ass!!

Was still a good watch :lol:

Own up, anyone watching?

Ummm NO!!

I enjoy watching men in spandex

Carry on then :lol:

Can we just clarify if you enjoy wearing spandex while watching men? ;) Or...............................

I'm not even sure right now, so god damn tired, thought it was 2 hours, not 4 :(

3 hours sleep sucks ass!!

Was still a good watch :lol:

Did you view it on the link I posted to Crickfree TV Matt ?.

• Like 1

I watched wrestlemania 30 last year. but was sadly disappointed. I tried to get back into it after watching WWE Raw live in Canada a couple of years ago, but its lost it's mojo for me.

Best times I think were the Attitude Era, with the likes of Stone Cold, The Rock and Triple H - proper badass stuff (although still staged!)

• Like 1

I watched wrestlemania 30 last year. but was sadly disappointed. I tried to get back into it after watching WWE Raw live in Canada a couple of years ago, but its lost it's mojo for me.

Best times I think were the Attitude Era, with the likes of Stone Cold, The Rock and Triple H - proper badass stuff (although still staged!)

Aye that was back in the good days when I watched them.

Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero etc.

This one was actually good. Entertaining wise anyway

Who was main event and outcome dude?

I remember Bryan won last year

The product as a whole has been going down hill for a while now. It's clearly evident that Vince has run out of ideas but wont let go of the reigns, the writers are woeful at best these days and there never seems to be any commitment towards doing anything "new" for long, so it always reverts to type sooner or later (and usually sooner!).

NXT is very different to the main product because Paul Levesque (Triple H) runs that and it's the much better show for it.

• Like 2

Who was main event and outcome dude?

I remember Bryan won last year

Brock Lenser vs Roman Reigns

Was a funny twist the end of that match though

There was a title/item in the wwe series called 'Money in the Bank' which means who ever has that case, can call for a title challenge at any time etc.

So Seth Rollins used it while Brock and Roman were both KO'd in the main event, and just pinned one of them :lol: and became new champion