Lexus RC F

Beavis

Theres a lot of chat about it not being so good on the track...but in reality how many people do that vs how many just want a fancy car lol It'll have plenty of power and it looks different...which is good. Wouldn't call it ugly, but def different. I like it.

Id like to see one in flesh, as I dont think photo's do it justice. I loved, and still do, the first Bangle 7 series he did, i thought it was a really interesting car to look at. Not the prettiest, but certainly different. Cars look better in the metal/flesh than they do in photo's

I've seen one in the flesh, looks good/interesting, but not £60-70K good.

It's also heavy, 1800kg for that is essentially a 2+2 Coupe.

The GS-F on the other-hand is much more interesting, same weight, but size of a 5 series, 5.0 NA V8 :) ....Though it ONLY outputs 470bhp, which these days seem quite tame compared to the super saloons coming out of Munich/Stuttgart :surrender:

http://www.lexus.co....x#/Introduction

2016_Lexus_GS_F_036.jpg

Edited by gangzoom

Is the F as much as £60k?

The 'carbon' version with a LSD is £67k, to be fair to Lexus you can spec a M3 to £70k, and currently your struggle to get any thing more than £2k off the list price on a M3, and I bet you wouldn't get a penny off list on the Lexus. My local dealer only offered my £2k off the list price on a £41k IS300H, and that's a car which has been out on the market for over 2 years...

Lexus are also very funny about only having specific engines in some markets and not others. For example the IS350 is getting rave reviews in the US, matching and beating the 335i / S4 in many reviews (The Infiniti Q50 usually comes last :(). But Lexus don't see a market for the IS350 here in Europe so we just get the IS300H. If you look at howmanyleft, Lexus is probably right, BMW sold more M3/M4 than the 335/435i in 2014.

One thing is for sure nice cars are getting expensive theses days :(

Edited by gangzoom

Drove by lexus glasgow today, thought it would be rude not to see the rc-f

In a word.... Stunning....

E0FD412C-FBF1-4C2F-BA03-2D24D7945AD4.jpg

07543997-DD90-4B4D-A81D-649F78326EDD.jpg

I know it's always gonna be marmite with the huge front grille but in the flesh it really looks the part

I will hopefully be getting a new car on lease this year for a couple of years then in 2017 I was thinking of the Infiniti q60

But he told me today that non f versions are coming to the uk next year. Most likely a 350 hybrid. That will be hard to look past

Roll on 2017 :teeth:

Agreed about the clock. A few companies have then across their ranges. Infiniti and I think merc did at some point. Doesn't tie in with the modern everything else

Quite like the bonnet vent. Reminds me of celica gt4's