Probing UK air space. (Testing our defences)

Harryjax

If you spot one of these.

ITS TOO LATE JUST BEND OVER AND KISS YOUR

ARSE GOODBYE. ;)

PUTIN you are pushing your luck.

How to spot a Russian bomber

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-31537705

We should force the next one down.

Impound it.

That will be one less weapon out of circulation that this madman can't use. :boxing:

I wonder if we do it also? Our media is hugely biased and regulated in what it reports (even though they would have you believe otherwise), so who knows.

I don't think it's that unusual for military planes to fly in airspace above international waters, but don't let that get in the way of the PUTIN'S COMMIE DEATH PLANES FLY JUST 12 MILES FROM YOUR FAVOURITE SEASIDE DESTINATION headlines.

Don't tell anyone, but I bet the sneaky Russians even have secret underwater vehicles, snooping around all over the place, loaded up ready to kill us all the moment someone reveals there's a suspicious side to how much he likes to be filmed wrestling with men.

Edited by SuperStu
  • Like 2

The propaganda wheel keeps on turning as usual. It gets boring after 40 plus years on this corrupted planet. I don't believe much these days when it comes to the posturing poncy political class and mega businesses.

Until a bomb lands on my street I couldn't care less if the ruskies want to do the British coastline tour.

Here's some propaganda from the other side of the fence...

Meanwhile, the military activity of NATO aircraft on Russia’s borders is far more intense. Starting from 2014, the intensity of operations of NATO reconnaissance planes over the territory of the Baltic countries and the Baltic and Barents Seas, all of which are in close proximity to Russia’s borders, has increased significantly and account for roughly 8-12 sorties per week. US Air Force RC-135s conduct operations on an almost daily basis: more than 140 sorties in 2014, compared to 22 in 2013. Spy planes from Sweden, Germany, Denmark and Portugal (the latter's aircraft are temporarily based in Lithuania) regularly monitor the activities of the Russian armed forces in the Kaliningrad Region and over the Baltic Sea.

NATO-Russia jet scrambling hysteria: Who is the real threat?

Anyway, I do love their new tank...

armata-tracked-armored-platform.si.jpg

Russia’s new Armata tank on Army 2015 shopping list