Interior Strut Bar (B-Pillars)

Pritchard

hi guys.

anyone fitted these?

Im not looking for the debate of the pros n cons. i just like the look of it and want to spray it a nice orange ;)

was wondering what hacking needs to be done to the interior panels etc.

anyone got one?

Cheers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultra-Racing-4-Points-Interior-Strut-Brace-Bar-Nissan-Fairlady-350Z-Z33-ROC4-126-/321080218816?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ac1df54c0

^^

if no-one else has one... just makes me want one more :)

the interior is next to get attention. anything that i can find, design, or modify that can add value to its looks is on the shortlist. especially if its potentially spray-able :p

i do agree with the rear view mirror though. i did think that, and im sure its going to get in the way.

(the lack of rear visibilty might make the rear wiper obsol.... oh hang on :lol:)

I never followed through with this but I did message the seller about it last year...

He'll direct you straight to Ultra Racing themselves. Had no clue on any extra cutting needed and had no other photos of it fitted to a 350z, just a heads up :thumbs:

Edited by blaqkaudio
  • Like 1

I never followed through with this but I did message the seller about it last year...

He'll direct you straight to Ultra Racing themselves. Had no clue on any extra cutting needed and had no other photos of it fitted to a 350z, just a heads up :thumbs:

I'd rather they did that instead of lying :lol:

• Like 1

A mate of mine at GC Fabrication recently made this for me, to use as a jig to make more. Doesn't sit any higher than Strut so visibility is fine (Havnt driven with it yet to be fair, I'm getting mine at the end of the month)

£205 and I think that might include it being powder coated?

C8E874E0-958A-4E37-BF24-CBD6E73C0FFB_zpsmbmaxpuk.jpg

• Like 2

Scott_f91:

IF your friend wants to make a few for that sort of price, I'd have one !

Pritchard:

It's a shame that you can't use a harness but I guess it just act's as another bracing in the middle of the car ?

that custom brace looks good doesnt it ^^^

i was after one for fashion rather than function. i dont throw it around corners enough for either to benefit me. its purely cosmetic to me. :)

Scott_f91:

Pritchard:

It's a shame that you can't use a harness but I guess it just act's as another bracing in the middle of the car ?

i was after one for fashion rather than function. i dont throw it around corners enough for either to benefit me. its purely cosmetic to me. :)

thats a bit stupid. that's like fitting a supercharger and leaving off the belt as it looks pretty but you can afford to run it.

thats a bit stupid. that's like fitting a supercharger and leaving off the belt as it looks pretty but you can afford to run it.

No. Only your comment im afraid

Driving like a grandad but fitting a strut bar to make your engine bay look pretty for shows isnt stupid. Its for show, not for track.

This is the same. exactly the same. its no different.

What you have just said is something ridiculus, which only makes you look daft for even suggesting it as an analogy.

Scott_f91:

I intend on speaking to him soon, ill let him know :)

Scott_f91:

Pritchard:

Im exactly the same as you tbh. It could be used to run harnesses though I just think it looks cool. I do intend on putting the plastics back, they are only off as literally just fitted it, and took the photo in excitement lol

• Like 1

No. Only your comment im afraid

Driving like a grandad but fitting a strut bar to make your engine bay look pretty for shows isnt stupid. Its for show, not for track.

This is the same. exactly the same. its no different.

What you have just said is something ridiculus, which only makes you look daft for even suggesting it as an analogy.

So your a ricer/Barry boy

All show no go ?

Scott_f91:

Pritchard:

Don't you have a big gay wing??

Scott_f91:

Pritchard:

Don't you have a big gay wing??

I also do a lot on track, what's ya point

Edited by StevoD