Interior Strut Bar (B-Pillars)

Pritchard

thats a bit stupid. that's like fitting a supercharger and leaving off the belt as it looks pretty but you can afford to run it.

No. Only your comment im afraid

Driving like a grandad but fitting a strut bar to make your engine bay look pretty for shows isnt stupid. Its for show, not for track.

This is the same. exactly the same. its no different.

What you have just said is something ridiculus, which only makes you look daft for even suggesting it as an analogy.

So your a ricer/Barry boy

All show no go ?

So anyone who modifies their car for shows and to look good, moreso that to go faster is a ricer or a Barry boy?

Well **** me pink and call me Richard because apparently I'm a ricer/ Barry boy :D

• Like 1

thats a bit stupid. that's like fitting a supercharger and leaving off the belt as it looks pretty but you can afford to run it.

Driving like a grandad but fitting a strut bar to make your engine bay look pretty for shows isnt stupid. Its for show, not for track.

What you have just said is something ridiculus, which only makes you look daft for even suggesting it as an analogy.

So your a ricer/Barry boy

All show no go ?

So anyone who modifies their car for shows and to look good, moreso that to go faster is a ricer or a Barry boy?

Well **** me pink and call me Richard because apparently I'm a ricer/ Barry boy :D

if you a buy a harness bar designed for securing harness and then dont uses it then for its intended purpose yea

if you build a luxo barge vip comfy saloon with Mad camber yo for show your buying not look how fast i am parts so wouldnt class that as ricer imo

it like everyone who builds 'track cars' then sit in a car park every weekend and never see a track in there life pointless

had it set up in a wind tunnel to achieve its most efficient angle of downforce?

Of course he hasnt.

Kind of makes you wonder, whats the point of taking around the track if you cant affoard to set it up properly. :lol: :lol:

Lets take mine around a track and take a standard car with just a harness bar around a track and see which is faster ;)

Edited by StevoD

I think Steveo is completely lost.

Next mod, Sat Nav :lol:

No good trying to argue every comment thats been made, you wont change your silly remark :lol:

what the buying something the built to do something and then just having it sat there too look 'pretty' and not do it purpose is a bit pointless

No good trying to argue every comment thats been made, you wont change your silly remark :lol:

what the buying something the built to do something and then just having it sat there too look 'pretty' and not do it purpose is a bit pointless

Post number 22

• Like 1

Post number 22

ive not got it for downforce so jokes on you mainly

so you don't have it for downforce? whats it there for then? do you have it because you like the way it looks? because its what the drift crowd have on their cars?

sounds like your wing to me as you haven't set it up to work properly.

LOL. o i cant take any more of this. my belly will explode.

is he trolling us, or is he really this daft??

:lol:

everything on my car has a functional purpose or reason for being there the wing is there to create an up-draft so when drifting it pulls the smoke upwards as before it just sat at road height, with the wing it draws it upto the air it has a function

har3u.gif

a harness bar designed to help save your life sitting there doing nothing doesnt have a function,

its like buying a built up 2jz and putting it in your living room because it looks nice it has zero purpose there

Edited by StevoD

LOL. o i cant take any more of this. my belly will explode.

is he trolling us, or is he really this daft??

:lol:

everything on my car has a functional purpose or reason for being there the wing is there to create an up-draft so when drifting it pulls the smoke upwards as before it just sat at road height, with the wing it draws it upto the air it has a function

har3u.gif

a harness bar designed to help save your life sitting there doing nothing doesnt have a function,

its like buying a built up 2jz and putting it in your living room because it looks nice it has zero purpose there

Right now the only thing that doesnt seem to have a function, is your keyboard.

I dont know why you are still persisting to make this silly analogys.

Everyne has an opinion, natrually. But you're coming across very ''My way is correct, yours is wrong''

Maybe you just need to polish your netiquette. Or maybe you are just that daft. ? I am now unable to decide.

Don't know about a ricer, but that's actually the very definition of a Barry Boy according to their site. Sorry. :lol:

ETA: I too don't see the point in adding a harness bar just for aesthetics, but I also don't care enough about someone else doing it to argue about it.

Edited by ilogikal1

well my final point 90% people on here think this is pointless well adding a harness bar for 'fashion' has about the same level pointlessness and both add about the same level or performance benefits over standard

nissan-350z.jpg

If you said you strut/pillar brace because it will stiffen the car and you will paint it to match your car if more than fine, buying a strut bar on the grounds you want it just for fashion is a bit sad in my eyes

same as if you wanna get bucket seats as they will give you a more positive drive and better feel for the car thats fine, it your buying them just because they look pretty its a bit sad

Or like someone getting a big blower on there car coming threw the bonnet its it because it makes it fast awesome if its because you can look like dom :dry::p

Edited by StevoD

Still soo far from the point here.

Based on your comments Steveo, you should declare your car SORN and get a trailer to take it to the track, because your using a 300bhp car in 30mph speed limits. Pointless. Or just take off that spoiler and any other mods, and re-fit them when you arrive.

Its a strut bar. its a harness bar. whatever.

Its going to do whatever rigidity increasing awesomeness its designed to do. it just wont be thrown around the track by me, Thats not pointless, thats sensible.

Still soo far from the point here.

Based on your comments Steveo, you should declare your car SORN and get a trailer to take it to the track, because your using a 300bhp car in 30mph speed limits. Pointless. Or just take off that spoiler and any other mods, and re-fit them when you arrive.

Its a strut bar. its a harness bar. whatever.

Its going to do whatever rigidity increasing awesomeness its designed to do. it just wont be thrown around the track by me, Thats not pointless, thats sensible.

working on the trailer jobbie ;)

your missing my point of wanting something for its purpose and function or wanting something because

shiny_cat.jpg

No, im not.

Bodykit - pointless.

Any aloys heavier than OEM - pointless

any spoiler - pointless

literally the list is endless.

God i hope you dont go to car shows, people must love you coming around and pointing out everything thats wrong with their projects!

No, im not.

Bodykit - pointless.

hmm nope

fc53f017b4.jpg

Any aloys heavier than OEM - pointless

Hmm nope, if it allows you to run a wider tyre than can out weight the disadvantage of running a few more pounds

any spoiler - pointless

again hmm nope

voltex2.jpg

literally the list is endless.

God i hope you dont go to car shows, people must love you coming around and pointing out everything thats wrong with their projects!

Bit like you, i only gave my view and you came guns blazing aggressively saying my opinion is wrong or ridiculous, i was just having a laugh a bit of a joke so when you come out like that ive just played your game for a few hours

as i got told by mods if you cant Take something don't give it back

Edited by StevoD