Hello from North Wales

Evening all,

My names Josh and I'm from North Wales. I'm currently driving a Toyota Corolla TTE Compressor but I'm looking to possibly sell up and get myself a 350z so I thought I'd sign up to browse the forum and find some threads which may help in my search.

Hopefully I'll be updating this thread soon with a 350z but we'll see how we get on :). Also if you know any members who are looking to sell up and may be interested in a swap I'd love to know. :thumbs:

For now I'll leave you with a couple of shots of my Compressor!

PSX_20150212_125705_zpsmdrt1iwd.jpg

IMAG2032_zpss9sojtjf.jpg

IMAG2029_zpsmrt3w3gf.jpg

• Like 1

Evening all,

My names Josh and I'm from North Wales. I'm currently driving a Toyota Corolla TTE Compressor but I'm looking to possibly sell up and get myself a 350z so I thought I'd sign up to browse the forum and find some threads which may help in my search.

Hopefully I'll be updating this thread soon with a 350z but we'll see how we get on :). Also if you know any members who are looking to sell up and may be interested in a swap I'd love to know. :thumbs:

For now I'll leave you with a couple of shots of my Compressor!

PSX_20150212_125705_zpsmdrt1iwd.jpg

IMAG2032_zpss9sojtjf.jpg

IMAG2029_zpsmrt3w3gf.jpg

.......this looks familiar ;-)

Really, did you use to own this car or have you just seen it out and about? :)

Lol ......we gave you a quote for some hydrodipping a few days back

Ah right haha, I didn't recognize the name! Maybe now I'll have to come in for a new quote if I can get myself a 350z :lol:

Really, did you use to own this car or have you just seen it out and about? :)

Lol ......we gave you a quote for some hydrodipping a few days back

Ah right haha, I didn't recognize the name! Maybe now I'll have to come in for a new quote if I can get myself a 350z :lol:

Zeds are always welcome in our place mate........we've had enough!

I live somewhere between Buckley and Northop Hall, I'm a bit off the beaten track really, whereabouts are you?

Pete

I live in Abergele but work on Deeside industrial so I'm up and down the A55 daily, will have to keep an eye out for you!

I live somewhere between Buckley and Northop Hall, I'm a bit off the beaten track really, whereabouts are you?

Pete

I live in Abergele but work on Deeside industrial so I'm up and down the A55 daily, will have to keep an eye out for you!

Then you'll pass within 50 yards of my house everyday! I'm about half a mile west of the A55 service area, the one with The Holiday Inn and The Shell garage. You won't see my house though, it's tucked away quite nicely :)

Pete