Nissan event day. July 2015. *SEE POST No.60 ON PAGE 3 FOR UPDATE*

AmyZed

Do we know if it's open to the public, I.e. they can park outside and come and view? Or is it strictly just who ever turns up on the stand is allowed in?

I believe it is not a public event, just for those invited. Best to confirm with Amy though

:( I've herd nothing :(

Do we know if it's open to the public, I.e. they can park outside and come and view? Or is it strictly just who ever turns up on the stand is allowed in?

I believe it is not a public event, just for those invited. Best to confirm with Amy though

:( I've herd nothing :(

I have just sent you a pm also.

Everyone should of heard back now unless I am still awaiting photos or I only sent them recently :)

This has been horrible having to give out bad news to some

:wacko:

Just to confirm;

If anyone hasn't had a reply - please chase me, as far as I can see- I have now replied to everyone.

If I haven't and its because I am awaiting a photo OR only sent your photo in the last batch then I should hear within two weeks max (aslong as you send the photo :lol: )

There is Two spaces left now... so keep sending in photos and entries, as I said in a previous post, now we are looking for 370z's or Roadsters, BUT if your Zed is very modified then you still may have a chance to be on a static display.

On here we will set up a private group message thread which will have more info and full list of the Zeds attending so we can all chat about it, Nissan will send out two tickets each- but I dont expect these till a lot nearer the event

Amy

Hi all

BIG update, Hoping someone could edit the first post with this update for me? unsure how to... but if not I will give it a go asap :):blush:

I had a day with Nissan today at the location, for a meeting and recce.

There is a lot more room there than they thought, to be fair from the photo's it looked small, but seeing it all myself today, we can have a lot more Zeds on display in our location!!

So, I already have many very nice Zeds attending but this is a call out for any more that would like to attend a Nissan day out ... :)

It is in July- I will send you the date and location once Nissan have approved your car to join - we have a great line up so far of fast Zeds for track, static Zeds for a display, show car Zeds, drifting Zeds.... if you would like a day out with Nissan and to be with us- send me a pm!

let me know if you'd want to be one of the following

static display

or

hot laps on track

I will have all cars confirmed hopefully by the beginning of June so that is the cut off date

I will send all Zeds photos to Nissan to get approval, but am really pleased we can have more join us all.

thanks

and thank you for your patience - it's one big event to organise...more details will be passed onto me beginning of June :)

• Like 3

Oo er !

Ill send a pic ..... But not gonna hold my breath :)

Cheers GM

Do it mate. :D

It's all a bit MI5 secret agent stuff but it could be an amazing day so I thought can't hurt to enter ~ only live once & may only have one Zed in my life time so thought may as well. ;)

• Like 1

I am sending out location and times/dates once Nissan have approved the cars. They asked i did not post up the location etc as they don't want any public showing up as it's just a Nissan team event day.

Once I have all the cars together I will start a thread for all members who are coming along and post more details in there.

From what I saw there yesterday it will be a really fun day

Keep the PMs coming with a photo of your Zed ...

thanks

• 2 weeks later...