Supercar Siege 2015 Sun 17th May

AmyZed

I think me and the missus are staying over sat night somewhere close as we have a 3 hr drive and don't wanna leave early to get their for 8. Lol

Just think of that early start with no one else on the roads, best driving time ;):thumbs:

• Like 2

Amy - quick question for you, is there any protection for the cars (behind cordoned off area?) or is it all free access for the public around the cars?

Hey Will (and everyone)

Ross may be along soon hopefully to answer this too... Its a family atmosphere and show but going from last year I was happy to leave my car and go for long walks around... there wasn't any children left unattended and everyone there was super friendly and respectful of the cars. If any one is worried I am sure there will be some of us on our stand to keep an eye out at all times anyway, so certainly feel free if you're off for a wander- and you must go and wander! to ask me to keep an eye on your car or anyone else who's happy to stay around their car at that time

• Like 2

Looks like one space left now! :D

Feel free to start a reserve list and if some one can't make it then we know who's in line for their spot first. If we get a large reserve list then who knows maybe Ross can extend our plot again, but no promises on that ! I have no idea if he will have the room and already we have doubled it :blush::) so pleased we have !

• Like 1

Amy - quick question for you, is there any protection for the cars (behind cordoned off area?) or is it all free access for the public around the cars?

Hey Will (and everyone)

Ross may be along soon hopefully to answer this too... Its a family atmosphere and show but going from last year I was happy to leave my car and go for long walks around... there wasn't any children left unattended and everyone there was super friendly and respectful of the cars. If any one is worried I am sure there will be some of us on our stand to keep an eye out at all times anyway, so certainly feel free if you're off for a wander- and you must go and wander! to ask me to keep an eye on your car or anyone else who's happy to stay around their car at that time

Thanks Amy. I must say I feel happier about leaving my car at a car show than in a supermarket car park. :)

• Like 2

1) AmyZed

2) Grundy

3) Dunks

4) DDay

5) Blaqkaudio

6) Pritchard

7) kite 350

8) Ogman

9) octet

10) Gumpy000

11) glrnet

12) MadMarky

13) Will370z

14) Buster + mrs Buster

15) willetts 118

16) Andy James + greedy girl

17) Paddy78 +1

18) Humpy

19)Munton87 + 1

20)chippychip123

Nice one Tom :thumbs:

Should be an awesome day :)

As we have to be there all day it would seen rude not to organise some kind of "picnic"?

Knowing your past catering your picnic would feed the entire attendance.

Excellent idea though

Can't do Bolognese for a picnic Will, what's wrong with you ? ;)

1) AmyZed

2) Grundy

3) Dunks

4) DDay

5) Blaqkaudio

6) Pritchard

7) kite 350

8) Ogman

9) octet

10) Gumpy000

11) glrnet

12) MadMarky

13) Will370z

14) Buster + mrs Buster

15) willetts 118

16) Andy James + greedy girl

17) Paddy78 +1

19)

Non stand attendees:

1) SMD (but I won't be taking a Zed place on the stand, just don't want to miss a close meet with lots of mates there!)

2) Darren-B Doubt the 240 will be finished by this time & don't want to hog some else's place if it's not.

I can pick you up on the way, no point taking 2 cars :shrug:

• Like 1

What a great idea Graham and how very civilised... until the nosing commences.

Would Krispy Kremes be too uncooth for such an occasion? :)

See, now you've ruined it Paddy, you said the doughnut word in a thread that involves Buster!! You bring 'em he'll eat 'em :surrender:

• 2 weeks later...